PG Music Home
Here is my week 10 post: Something's Gonna Give

http://52tracksblog.com/2016/03/10/track-10-somethings-gonna-give/

I used the HRKCSP Hard Rock Style for most of the parts.

RealTracks: 995 Hard Rock Bass, 686 Pop Organ, 995 Rhythm Hard Rock LA El Guitar Crisp, 999 Rhythm Hard Rock LA El Guitar Fuzzy, 512 Dire Bluesy Electric Guitar, Rock Hard Real Drums LA 3. I used some effects on the Dire solo guitar to make a bit more aggressive.

Thanks for listening and for your comments and suggestions.
Cool song Fred!! I like the vibe, and there are some excellent lines through this. The feel reminds me quite a bit of Bruce Cockburn, and that is high praise from me as I'm a big fan of his. Great job!! Take care. Greg
Thanks, Greg. Yes, I do love Bruce Cockburn's work. Thanks for spotting an influence!

Fred
I enjoyed this song ! Very well done....
Fred

Very timely release. That's for sure.

Another very good delivery.
Fred
Excellent really liked that one - strong lyric catchy tune and nice vocal. A top all round production.
Excellent song. I grew up on the songs from a time when there was allot going wrong in the world. Your message was well received.
Thanks all for the comments. It motivates me to keep on recording.

Fred
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Cool song Fred!! I like the vibe, and there are some excellent lines through this. The feel reminds me quite a bit of Bruce Cockburn, and that is high praise from me as I'm a big fan of his. Great job!! Take care. Greg

We definitely agree! And we might add, that the song sounds very smooth.

Rob and Anne-Marie
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Fred
Excellent really liked that one - strong lyric catchy tune and nice vocal. A top all round production.

Ditto! And, yep, very timely.

J&B
Thanks, R&AM. Thanks, J and B.
© PG Music Forums