PG Music Home
Posted By: Tony Lee Glenn Pinky Toe Song - 04/15/16 12:19 PM
Here's a tune I wrote and created using Band In A Box way back in 2003 I think. This was back before I had any real tracks - so all of it is MIDI except for the tele guitar sounds I played on a first generation Line6 Variax. It's kind of a silly song, but was fun to pull together with the BIAB tools. It's been so long ago I have no remembrance of the style I used. I know I actually manually sequenced the ending using an old program called Digital Orchestrator Pro that Voyetra used to sell. Hope someone get a kick from hearing this one. Hanging On By the Pinky Toe (of the One Foot That I Don't Have In The Grave)
Posted By: boehm Re: Pinky Toe Song - 04/15/16 01:14 PM
Hi Tony,

nice song and good guitar playing.
Funny video.
Enjoyable watch and listen.

Guenter
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Pinky Toe Song - 04/15/16 05:51 PM
Clever lyrics throughout!

I liked the lively delivery and your guitar playing is also fun!

Was the cloudy peak in the middle of the video taken from the lookout on Mt Mitchell ?
Posted By: Tony Lee Glenn Re: Pinky Toe Song - 04/16/16 01:56 AM
Hey Pat - You got it right. Great eye - catching Mt. Mitchell view in that quick video segment. For that video I just threw a bunch of my YouTube postings (along with some Digital Juice royalty-free clips) together quickly to make something quirky and crazy to go along with the song. I had been up on Mt. Mitchell to talk about my great, great, great, great grandfather Elisha Mitchell for a documentary I was trying to produce. So I just threw that clip in. Thanks for your comment.
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Pinky Toe Song - 04/16/16 05:37 PM

Hello Tony
I like your song and the guitar playing. Original and funny video.

Sergio
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: Pinky Toe Song - 04/17/16 06:09 AM
That's one of the best and funny song video I have seen Tony !... Great song and great illustrations...
Posted By: dani48 Re: Pinky Toe Song - 04/17/16 11:18 AM
Hi, Tony Lee !:))

I just happen to dig
this kind of tunes
and rhytm and your tune
is so nice and the playing
so good as is the video
work that I have to say WOW !!:))

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Pinky Toe Song - 04/18/16 06:35 PM
Fun song Tony!! Great title/hook line/idea. This is really clever and well put together. Nice job all the way around! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums