PG Music Home
This is a new song titled "Little Grey Cells (Hercule Poirot)".

https://soundcloud.com/hirokata1121/little-grey-cells-hercule-poirot

As the title shows, this song has unique atmosphere. The title was given by my wife who likes UK's TV drama series "Agatha Christie's Poirot" very much. As soon as she finished listening to this song, she thought of it.

It is a small piece of 2+ minutes duration, so please listen to it at ease.

I hope you like it.

*** Summary ***

[Instruments]
Melody: RGC Clarinet in theVenue (D-PRO)

[Styles]
CELINE1.STY (Celine 1 - Acoustic Guitar Ambie)
Soloist (partly used): 1533:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm PopPowerPushArp Ev 120
Hi Hiroshi,

very nice and relaxing. It really could be the theme song of a movie.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter
I love it! And I can really imagine this as the theme to a BBC TV show! The simplicity of your theme coupled with the interplay of the instruments is so INTERESTING and beguiling... you have a real knack for finding hooky melodies! That's a gift not many of us have!
beautiful! That clarinet works great.
Lovely piece - I can hear echoes of the Poirot theme - nicely done.
Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Hiroshi,

very nice and relaxing. It really could be the theme song of a movie.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter

Hi Guenter,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you like my new song and enjoyed it.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
I love it! And I can really imagine this as the theme to a BBC TV show! The simplicity of your theme coupled with the interplay of the instruments is so INTERESTING and beguiling... you have a real knack for finding hooky melodies! That's a gift not many of us have!

Hi Pat,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I am impressed by your nice description about my song and also I am honored by it. I am very glad you like it as well.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: RnAM
beautiful! That clarinet works great.

Rob and Anne-Marie,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like my new song.

I am also happy you like the clarinet tones. The clarinet is one of my most favorite instruments, so I often use it for my music. In many cases, it works very well.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Lovely piece - I can hear echoes of the Poirot theme - nicely done.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like it.

Yes, I think my song has similar atmosphere to the Poirot theme; sort of mysterious. Both use the clarinet for the melody. I believe it is why my wife came up with the title at once.

Hiroshi
A very nice piece, Hiroshi.

Enjoyed listening.

floyd
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
A very nice piece, Hiroshi.

Enjoyed listening.

floyd

floyd,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed my new song.

Hiroshi
I really enjoyed this!
David,

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed my new song.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr

I agree with Pat. Excellent job!! The melody is very intriguing. Very good choice for backing tracks. Awesome!! Take care. Greg
Greg,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you like my song.
Great melody! I hope you are listing with some of the sites like Audiosocket or Crucial Music. I suspect
there are a lot of film companies that would love your compositions.

We much enjoyed it!
J&B,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I am happy you like my melody so much again.

I have never thought about seeking for the chance to license my songs, but maybe I could try it though I know it would be a big challenge for me and there would be almost no chance of success. Thank you for letting me know Audiosocket and Crucial Music. I will study them.

Hiroshi
© PG Music Forums