PG Music Home
Posted By: David Snyder Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/24/16 08:48 PM
Ok Gang,

I released 4 new albums this week, most of which were produced with Band in a Box. Don't tell anyone. The Spotify Links are all below. Do me a solid and go to the song called Spotify on Spotify (Orpheus Album) and hit play as many times as you can.

smile

No seriously, this is just in case you want quick links.

Spotify Links

Heaven Knows
https://play.spotify.com/album/4eZNdOKkfWd7mmpptgCUBJ

Orpheus
https://play.spotify.com/album/4e7BpZmfJmsYJdp6h9CFpk

Barcelona Baby
https://play.spotify.com/album/0TPq90z9MqMKbR86NaFzyT

First of September
https://play.spotify.com/album/4vWF1imJ332XzCc17vbsxw

The buy link on every distribution channel are on:

Music website: www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder

Instagram. Tweet. Google#, Facebook. Spam your family

The World needs these tunes.

Yeah Band in a Box.
Posted By: PaddyG Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/25/16 05:33 AM

David,
I am amazed at your arranging versatility. I particularly enjoyed ‘Barcelona Baby’ and ‘Heavens Knows’ you are a talent indeed.

Paddy G
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/25/16 11:13 AM
Thanks for sharing.

J&B
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/25/16 06:37 PM
I don't do Spotify. And I'm just really tired of having to sign up for stuff...so I am not going there now...

But. I did listen to what I could at RN (cool picture, btw...where is that?)

"Heaven Knows" is awesome!

and - you ARE a machine.

Good luck with it all.

fj
Posted By: RnAM Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/25/16 07:28 PM
Hi David,
we also don't have spotify, So we listened to the title songs on your reverb nation site. Of which some of them we already heard before, but there's definitely quality there! We also liked the live unplugged video!
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/25/16 08:03 PM
Thanks!!
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/25/16 08:04 PM
Thanks. That is the headquarters of ReverbNation. In my backyard.
smile
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/25/16 08:05 PM
Thanks!!
Posted By: 44kfl Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/27/16 08:24 PM
Nice page on Reverbnation! I listened to Heaven Knows, strong song, great vocals and melody writing. Great sounds going on through out. I'll go back when I have time and listen to other songs.
Posted By: gibson Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/27/16 09:32 PM
David,

you are a song-writing machine!!
Sounds good on my set up

great listens
Alyn
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/27/16 09:33 PM
Thanks man!! And keep writing those protest songs!

I would open up your phone if I were you though and look under the battery.

Tell me if you see a small silver disc that looks like a tiny watch battery with the letters CIA stamped on it in tiny writing.

Also, do you see a black Escalade with tinted windows parked outside your house right now by any chance??
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/27/16 09:34 PM
Thanks Alyn!!
Posted By: 44kfl Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/28/16 03:14 PM
Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Thanks man!! And keep writing those protest songs!

I would open up your phone if I were you though and look under the battery.

Tell me if you see a small silver disc that looks like a tiny watch battery with the letters CIA stamped on it in tiny writing.

Also, do you see a black Escalade with tinted windows parked outside your house right now by any chance??

Say what??? you've really confused me with someone else David, maybe you need to slow down a bit.

Still enjoyed the song tho,
Kenny
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/28/16 08:26 PM
Lotsa work and nicely done.
Rob
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/28/16 08:38 PM
Kenny,

I just hit the wrong button, is all. I apologize! Thanks for the comment. The wrong button is easy to hit sometimes when you are replying to a lot of people. Sorry.
Posted By: 44kfl Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/29/16 12:25 PM
Kenny,

I just hit the wrong button, is all. I apologize! Thanks for the comment. The wrong button is easy to hit sometimes when you are replying to a lot of people. Sorry.

No problem, figured that was what had happened , just thought it was funny. No need to apologize.
I'd love to know more about the music on the Heaven Knows song, if you're willing to share that information. It sounds great.

Kenny
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/29/16 01:19 PM
Hey Kenny,

My songwriting partner on this album is Jon Healey and he works in FLA studios. On this album we combined his stems, my stems, and a lot of live playing. For example, I used various Real Tracks like 12 string against his techno bed, and then added my own electric riffs. I find amplitube to be indispensable. I own all of their effects and amps and am particularly fond of their Echoplex simulator VST. Pricey, but worth it to me. What you are hearing are a lot of the same sounds and stems you may have access to with a ton of attention paid to amps and effects to get that stadium rock sound.

If you look at the the techno styles in BIAB and Real Band and add hard rock drums and hard rock guitars you can laid down some wicked beds.

You could emulate what we did by using that technique.
Posted By: rsdean Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/31/16 08:53 AM
David,

Congratulations! This is quite the achievement. All the best with your new albums.

Bob
Posted By: 44kfl Re: Four New Albums_Spotify Links - 05/31/16 06:11 PM
Hey Kenny,

My songwriting partner on this album is Jon Healey and he works in FLA studios. On this album we combined his stems, my stems, and a lot of live playing. For example, I used various Real Tracks like 12 string against his techno bed, and then added my own electric riffs. I find amplitube to be indispensable. I own all of their effects and amps and am particularly fond of their Echoplex simulator VST. Pricey, but worth it to me. What you are hearing are a lot of the same sounds and stems you may have access to with a ton of attention paid to amps and effects to get that stadium rock sound.

If you look at the the techno styles in BIAB and Real Band and add hard rock drums and hard rock guitars you can laid down some wicked beds.

You could emulate what we did by using that technique.

Thanks for sharing this info, once again just wanna say what a great sound you've made with this, very pro and modern, as good as anything out there to my ears.
Kenny
Not to mention the great singing and writing!
© PG Music Forums