PG Music Home
Texas Tea Party......no not the Political Party...cause that would be wrong!

Just a messin around with some fabulous software.... maybe you've heard of it....Some call it Biab, others the miracle of modern man! Happy Hump Day to Yall! grin
Tommy
Great tone great playing kept my interest all the way.
Hi Tommy,

great playing and great sound.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter
Tommy, sounds great! Very cool tone... smile

Bob
Tommyc

Funny title with a seriously fun guitar solo. Like the clarity of the instruments, the guitar tone and the pan in the mix. Time to break out a smile and some Texas Tea...beer that is.

Atze
Thanks Peter, I'm always amazed just what Biab can will do for some inspiration!
Thanks Guenter, I had a lot of fun pickin guitar!
Thanks Bob, the guitar sounds were made with a plug-in called Studio Devil Amp Profiler. I love being able to hear the amp sim while playing, and record dry so I can change it after.
Thanks Atze! I likes to have me some fun! smile
Very cool tune. Loved the tone. Excellent playing
Zowie!, Son... Ya've out-done yoself!!!

Seriously rockin' and rollin'. Tasteeeee.

You once asked me about "getting that snare snap"... Now I'm asking you!
How'd you process the drums to make that snare snap like that??? Whichuns are they?

Great mix.

fj
Great playing -- killer tone!

And, yeah man, you've got that snare poppin -- like floyd said, "how'd you do that?"
My guess is that the sparse but effective arrangement is a big part of it??

Super fun listen.

J&B
Thanks Scott, gots love the band too! smile

I Thanks you a plenty Floyd! BluesRockEv^ Drums I'm adding pics of the drum and master settings, if I figgur how this interwebing thang wurkz. All the tracks before the master are about -6 to -4 summed up. Crap load of gain in master.

Thank Yall J&B, I do love pickin some guitar! Never sure what or why I do anything on recording, I try to save everything as pre-sets, just in case it comes out good. smile
Great licks there Tommy!! I like your tag "badassery"-I could listen to you jam all day!! Take care. Greg
Thanks Greg! #Badassery lol
© PG Music Forums