PG Music Home
Well, here is my 2nd effort on the trusty iPad! Both my Mac and PC are still on the blink. I'm enjoying the feel and portablilty of the iPad. Auria is a strong daw with some really good plugins.

This one is called Love Will Never Give Up On You. I have some friends who have gone through some devastating events in their life recently, and I was thinking of them when I wrote this one today.

I played the piano, and the strings and flute softsynths, and the rest is all RealTracks.

Love Will Never Give Up On You

Here are all the Realtracks used...

RealTracks in song: 2474:Bass, Acoustic, Held Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 910:Piano, Electric, Rhythm SmoothBallad Ev16 065
RealTracks in song: 1595:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Pop8thsSteady Ev 065
RealTracks in song: 2542:Pedal Steel, Background ModernBalladAtmosphere Ev16 065
RealTracks in song: 2028:Fiddle, Soloist CountryAndy Ev 065

Have a blessed day!

Steve
Great song Steve! Nice arrangement and the vocal harmonies sound great! keep up the good work.
Posted By: rsdean Re: New Song - Love Will Never Give Up On You - 09/18/16 08:16 PM
Steve,

Great song. The production sounds great as well - so cool you are using an iPad... smile

Bob
Beautifully uplifting song Steve!
Amazing you did it on an Ipad.
Posted By: PeterF Re: New Song - Love Will Never Give Up On You - 09/18/16 10:48 PM
Steve,
Pretty (and emotional sounding)song.
Very nice production - (loved the backing vocals)- heartfelt vocal and enjoyable piano.

Peter
Steve,

Very good.
Smooth, lovely harmonies in all the right places and your vocal is warm and heartfelt.

Robert
Hi Steve. Always love your smooth sound and beautiful voice and this is no exception. Good job.

Ps did I miss the memo about BIAB being available on an iPad? Mind you, don't have an iPad but do have an iPhone that I am joined to the hip with.
Really loving the background choir here. Great job!
This is very touching Steve! Great job!!
Beautiful write, Steve. The chorus is killer.

Your productions are always classy. This is yet another.

Beautiful vocal (as always).

Super nice! A great listen.

floyd
Nice in so many ways.

Insightful lyrics and that BGV chorus is right on time.

Yeah, really enjoyed that song.
Posted By: PaddyG Re: New Song - Love Will Never Give Up On You - 09/20/16 11:28 AM

So many home truths within this song, all a compilation with the music flow into a beautiful and well sung rendition
I really enjoyed this

Paddy G
Very, very nice Steve!! I love the even, meditative feel of the music. Very nice arrangement and BG vocals. Beautifully done!! Take care. Greg
Originally Posted By: Anthony-PG Music
Great song Steve! Nice arrangement and the vocal harmonies sound great! keep up the good work.

Thank you, Anthony! Really appreciate your kind words!

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Steve,

Great song. The production sounds great as well - so cool you are using an iPad... smile

Bob

Thanks, Bob! Glad you like this one. And the iPad does make it fun! smile

Originally Posted By: Sundance
Beautifully uplifting song Steve!
Amazing you did it on an Ipad.

Thanks so much, Josie! I always appreciate hearing from you. I have the iPad Pro 12.9, so it's easier to see with my "mature" eyes. smile

There are a few really good daw's for the iPad. I'm using Auria Pro, with an iRig Pro interface. Everything is very portable. And I have practically zero latency with Auria on the iPad.

Since my Focusrite interface quit working on my PC, I am still able to use the laptop's built-in sound for Mand In A Box, and then transfer the individual RealTracks generated over to the iPad for using in Auria. Very simple, but surprisingly powerful setup,

==

Steve
Steve,

Fantastic song, really enjoyed it. Astonishing that you finished it on an iPad.
I must check out that DAW.

The production is so clean and open and such excellent vocals (both solo and choir).
That is also such a beautiful rich piano sound (what piano/plugin is it?).

Cheers
Rec
Posted By: RnAM Re: New Song - Love Will Never Give Up On You - 09/21/16 07:59 PM
An iPad isn't exactly my thing, but this song is!
Beautiful piano playing and a beautiful voice (as always).
Also love the choir!!

Rob
Steve, Great write and a great chorus. Your productions are always top shelf. Very enjoyable. Tom
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Steve,
Pretty (and emotional sounding)song.
Very nice production - (loved the backing vocals)- heartfelt vocal and enjoyable piano.

Peter

Thanks, Peter! Appreciate your comments. Glad you like this one.

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Steve,

Very good.
Smooth, lovely harmonies in all the right places and your vocal is warm and heartfelt.

Robert

Thank you, Robert. Your kind words are very appreciated!

Originally Posted By: JoanneCooper
Hi Steve. Always love your smooth sound and beautiful voice and this is no exception. Good job.

Ps did I miss the memo about BIAB being available on an iPad? Mind you, don't have an iPad but do have an iPhone that I am joined to the hip with.

Thank you! Always like hearing from you! No, you didn't miss a memo. smile I am still able to use the built in sound card on my laptop, so I do the BIAB generations on the pc, and then move them to the iPad, where I use the Auria DAW app. I have the iPad Pro 12.9, so the screen isn't so small, and I can hold it up to my nose if I need to, to see. smile

Originally Posted By: Will B - PG Music
Really loving the background choir here. Great job!

Thanks, Will! Appreciate your taking the time to listen and comment. Glad you like the choir! smile

====

Steve
Hey Steve, you might be interested to know that I just showed this amazing song to someone who was wondering about the potential of combing Band-in-a-Box and Auria for iPad smile smile Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Beautiful song. Very heartfelt lyric and vocal. Well done
Steve - I really like the RealTracks you used for this song... it was nice to hear that Fiddle come in smile

This is our "Hot Forum Topic" for today!
Somebody mentioned "classy." Yep, that is an excellent word to apply to your productions.

The piano and the vocals are very high bar indeed. And apple device or not the production
is outstanding.

The message is very poignant...well poignant has many meanings -- perhaps touching is better.

The notion that love is there and will never give up on you is a wonderful addition to the thought of "don't you ever give up on love." It's nice to think that perhaps it is everywhere and we only need to realize that.

We enjoyed the listens!

J&B

Super song this one.
Excellent melody and vocal.
Nice effect of second vocal.

Sergio
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond...

Originally Posted By: David Snyder
This is very touching Steve! Great job!!

Thanks, David! Glad you like it! (I really enjoyed listening to your latest!)

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Beautiful write, Steve. The chorus is killer.

Your productions are always classy. This is yet another.

Beautiful vocal (as always).

Super nice! A great listen.

floyd

Thank you, Floyd, for the very kind words!

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Nice in so many ways.

Insightful lyrics and that BGV chorus is right on time.

Yeah, really enjoyed that song.

Herb, your comments are very appreciated! Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted By: PaddyG

So many home truths within this song, all a compilation with the music flow into a beautiful and well sung rendition
I really enjoyed this

Paddy G

Thanks, Paddy G. I appreciate your time, and the kind words.

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Very, very nice Steve!! I love the even, meditative feel of the music. Very nice arrangement and BG vocals. Beautifully done!! Take care. Greg

Thanks, Greg. Always good to hear from you!

===

Steve
Posted By: dani48 Re: New Song - Love Will Never Give Up On You - 10/03/16 06:08 PM
Hi, Steve !

This was truly a beautiful song
so very skilfully produced !
I liked everything about it
and especially those background
vocals !:))

Cheers
Dani
© PG Music Forums