PG Music Home
This week's track: Before Night Falls. Slow, moody noir song.

https://52tracksblog.com/2016/11/17/track-46-before-night-falls/

All RTs, featuring Alt Country Roots electric guitars, baritone guitar,pedal steel, Brent Mason Rock Ballad Soloist, and Northern Rock drums.

Thanks for listening.

Fred
You’ve heard about my methods

This ain’t no spelling bee

Patience is no virtue

When it comes to me

Particularly liked those lyrics. Very good write!! Interesting subject matter. RTs are used perfectly-arrangement and solo couldn't have come out any better if these guys played it custom. Very well put together. Enjoyed a lot!! Take care. Greg
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
You’ve heard about my methods

This ain’t no spelling bee

Patience is no virtue

When it comes to me

Particularly liked those lyrics. Very good write!! Interesting subject matter. RTs are used perfectly-arrangement and solo couldn't have come out any better if these guys played it custom. Very well put together. Enjoyed a lot!! Take care. Greg

Thanks for your comments, Greg.

Fred
Another awesome tune Fred. Awesome vocal
Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Another awesome tune Fred. Awesome vocal

Thanks, Scott.

Fred
Fred.

You really HIT THE MARK with this one! Excellent start to finish.

Terrific, interesting write. Well sung.

Love the BAND! on this - great combination! - You're right... this sounds like a Neil Young song and production, everything about it... like a cross between the "After The Gold Rush" sound and the "Tonight's The Night" sound. Excellent mix.

Excellent! Worth many listens.

floyd
Fred, I am always drawn to that major to minor chord progression in the same line of a song. You did it well here! Also, I think most folks can relate to the line "patience is no virtue when it comes to me". Thanks for your work! Torrey.
Love your posts, Fred! That distorted rhythm guitar sounds absolutely awesome and transitions excellently into the chorus. Great write, too -- really engaging lyrics and the picture you paint fits perfectly with the instrumental.
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Fred.

You really HIT THE MARK with this one! Excellent start to finish.

Terrific, interesting write. Well sung.

Love the BAND! on this - great combination! - You're right... this sounds like a Neil Young song and production, everything about it... like a cross between the "After The Gold Rush" sound and the "Tonight's The Night" sound. Excellent mix.

Excellent! Worth many listens.

floyd

Thanks, Floyd! You made my day.

Fred
Fred,
I very much enjoyed the unusual inspiration that comes through well in the lyrics - a nice feeling of menace there!
Terrific production and spot on guitar solos.

Robert
A really good write Fred. Most enjoyable.
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Fred, I am always drawn to that major to minor chord progression in the same line of a song. You did it well here! Also, I think most folks can relate to the line "patience is no virtue when it comes to me". Thanks for your work! Torrey.

Thanks, Torrey.

Fred
Originally Posted By: Will B - PG Music
Love your posts, Fred! That distorted rhythm guitar sounds absolutely awesome and transitions excellently into the chorus. Great write, too -- really engaging lyrics and the picture you paint fits perfectly with the instrumental.

Thanks, Will.

Fred
Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Fred,
I very much enjoyed the unusual inspiration that comes through well in the lyrics - a nice feeling of menace there!
Terrific production and spot on guitar solos.

Robert

Thanks, Robert.

Fred
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
A really good write Fred. Most enjoyable.

Thanks, VideoTrack.

Fred
Great RT band! Well selected and mixed. It has the "pro sound"
on our monitors for sure.

We are fans of film noir also...as Robert said "a nice feeling of menace there!"

Everything is nailed. The arrangement, vocals...heck, the entire production
is hittin' the note.

Superb!

J&B
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Great RT band! Well selected and mixed. It has the "pro sound"
on our monitors for sure.

We are fans of film noir also...as Robert said "a nice feeling of menace there!"

Everything is nailed. The arrangement, vocals...heck, the entire production
is hittin' the note.

Superb!

J&B

Thanks again, J&B, for your encouraging words.

Fred
© PG Music Forums