PG Music Home
Posted By: Jeff Payne Here's another new worship song. - 11/27/16 11:35 PM
https://soundcloud.com/jeff-payne-191184516/break-me-lord
Posted By: Marty Sorensen Re: Here's another new worship song. - 11/28/16 01:20 AM
A great voice, a great song, very dramatic. Interesting as music, evenwithout a religious connotation.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Here's another new worship song. - 11/28/16 09:08 AM
Excellent vocal Jeff
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Here's another new worship song. - 11/28/16 04:57 PM
Very nicely sung!! Pretty song, nice arrangement, and great vocal! Take care. Greg
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Here's another new worship song. - 11/28/16 04:58 PM
A nice song, Jeff. Is the production a mix of MIDI and RTs and your own playing?

A really nice melody. (Hard not to think "This Night Won't Last Forever" at the start of your verse each time).

fj
Posted By: Jeff Payne Re: Here's another new worship song. - 11/29/16 10:00 AM
yes. I try to make judicious and careful use of RealTracks, but I play about a dozen instruments pretty well, so I usually start with that base, then go back and replace where I think RTs would sound better. I also use melodyne to correct places where the playing was almost what I wanted but just needed a tweak here and there. The key, at least for me, is that it sound like a strong final composite production, not just a bunch of good players doing their own thing.
© PG Music Forums