PG Music Home
Posted By: mpmcgeehan Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 03/18/17 07:19 PM
Audience loved this song! 13 shows in Atlantic City in February to thousands of people and I sang to this BIAB track! Thank you PGMUSIC! BIAB has been a Godsend to me!

https://youtu.be/8kDe35ejbV4
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 03/19/17 07:33 AM
Excellent product and vocal.

Very smooth, all the way through.
Posted By: RnAM Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 03/19/17 02:14 PM
Michael,

This sounds really great, pro all the way!

Rob
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 03/21/17 05:12 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Excellent product and vocal.

Very smooth, all the way through.

Agreed!! Excellent job. Well performed and produced! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 03/21/17 07:10 PM
Great production Michael!! Vocal is outstanding. I know your work will be a good testimonial to many who are considering using BIAB. Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: Scott C Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 03/22/17 12:12 PM
Beautiful voice. Super song
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 03/22/17 03:06 PM
Great job all the way through. Lovely production, and outstanding performance.
Hi Michael, Thank you for sharing this with us! We are happy to assist you with your musical aspirations! Very inspiring to see you reach out to so many people. Keep up the great work! smile
Posted By: mpmcgeehan Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 08/02/18 09:37 AM
Hey Joe!

BIAB has been a godsend to me! Been a customer, gosh, since I found the software in a BOX at CompUSA (remember that store?) so many years ago for $99.00. What you guys have done with this software is nothing short of amazing! I'll be a customer until I'm too old to do it anymore!

And the songwriter of 'Here To there' couldn't believe I created the track for her song using just BIAB software!

Thank you Thank you.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 08/02/18 10:51 PM
It's very nice to see PG Music products used to create professional backing tracks.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 08/03/18 02:40 AM
Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Great job all the way through. Lovely production, and outstanding performance.

I couldn't agree more. David summed it up perfectly. Everything is totally professional. Love your voice. And man, BIAB nailed it for you! What a great product and company!

Standing "O" in our living room.

Alan
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 08/03/18 01:11 PM
Nice to hear this fine song again!! Video is really cool too! You should post some more of your stuff! Great!! Take care. Greg
Really nice work! I'm glad this resurfaced, as I'd never heard/seen it before now. A really beautiful song. You sung it from the heart, and it shows. The mix on this is great too - really crisp and professional.

Great job, and thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: GocartMoz Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 08/29/18 02:31 PM
Wow … what a great vocal. Beautiful song and tremendous performance. Congratulations.

Dave
Posted By: furry Re: Finally A Video for "Here To There" - 08/29/18 05:20 PM
Fabulous song.
Wow, this is really great and inspiring. It's really cool to hear how Band-in-a-Box has become such a useful tool to you! Can't wait to see what you do in the future.
© PG Music Forums