PG Music Home
This is my new song which is a classical and orchestral work. It has a calm and soothing melody with beautiful sounds. It comprises five parts and five different instruments I chose carefully play them in turn.
As usual, my wife helped me a lot in deciding its title. She said it gave her an impression as if she were recollecting fond memories of her days gone by.

It took me longer time than usual because I had rebuilt the part of melody and done a lot of fine tuning work. Frankly I am satisfied with the result.

I sincerely hope more people would kindly listen to it and give me their feedback. Any advice would be especially welcome.

https://soundcloud.com/hirokata1121/reminiscence

********** Summary ************

Key: Gm Tempo: 85 Length: 5m46s
Style: ARPORK34.STY (Orchestral Arpeggio 3/4) (MIDI type)
Instruments:
[Acoustic String Bass] Basses Long Bows (Rapture Pro)
[Acoustic Piano]
Grand Concert Piano (RAPTURE PRO)
Full Strings Pizzicato (D-PRO)
Full Strings Short Bows (D-PRO)
[Slow Strings] Full Strings (small) (D-PRO)
[Melody1] Grand Concert Piano (RAPTURE PRO)
[Melody2] RGC Oboe In The Venue (D-PRO)
[Melody3] Small Violin Section (RAPTURE PRO)
[Melody4] RGC Clarinet In The Venue (D-PRO)
[Melody5] Full Strings Long & Short Bows (D-PRO)
Beautiful song. It's very tranquil and soothing.

Enjoyed my listen.

Charlie
Very pretty tune. So crystal clear. Well done
Beautiful arrangements with nice melodies . I enjoyed it. And thanks to you I rediscovered the midi classical styles.

Very nice and melodic music.
Excellent timbre of the instruments.

Sergio
Really nice piece of music with the build up towards the end, great chord changes. smile
That 'ARPORK34.STY' style is stylish, I'm using it on composition at the moment.

Brian
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Beautiful song. It's very tranquil and soothing.

Enjoyed my listen.

Charlie

CHarlie,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed my new song.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Very pretty tune. So crystal clear. Well done

Scott,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like it.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: rodipoet
Beautiful arrangements with nice melodies . I enjoyed it. And thanks to you I rediscovered the midi classical styles.

Rob,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed my new song. In many cases, I use the MIDI styles rather than the Real styles. This is especially true for classical tunes. It is partly because the number of the Real Styles is small for this category. Moreover, I can freely assign multiple instruments to a track just like I did for this song.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Very nice and melodic music.
Excellent timbre of the instruments.

Sergio

Sergio,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like my new song and the set of instruments I chose for it.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Brian Cadoret
Really nice piece of music with the build up towards the end, great chord changes. smile
That 'ARPORK34.STY' style is stylish, I'm using it on composition at the moment.

Brian

Brian,

Thank you for your encouraging comment. I am glad you like my song.

Yes, ARPORK34.STY is really good to use for the classical waltz. It changes its face as different sets of instruments are assigned.

Hiroshi
Hiroshi, this piece is a work art! It's beautiful and is performed and produced in a totally professional way. Very good work. Thanks, Torrey.
Very beautiful, Hiroshi! I like the choice of instruments and the arrangement. Very soothing, and well played.

Steve
Hiroshi

Beautiful piece which does indeed have a has a calm and soothing melody.
Great work.

Peter
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Hiroshi, this piece is a work art! It's beautiful and is performed and produced in a totally professional way. Very good work. Thanks, Torrey.

Torrey,

Thank you for your kind comment. Your message encouraged me a lot.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Very beautiful, Hiroshi! I like the choice of instruments and the arrangement. Very soothing, and well played.

Steve

Steve,

Thank you for your comment. I feel my effort was rewarded now.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Hiroshi

Beautiful piece which does indeed have a has a calm and soothing melody.
Great work.

Peter

Peter,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like my new song.

Hiroshi
Hiroshi, I especially liked the oboe. Well put together and very enjoyable. Tom
I absolutely LOVE this arrangement - you've done a great job!

This is today's Hot Forum Topic smile
Simply beautiful. Thank you!
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Hiroshi, I especially liked the oboe. Well put together and very enjoyable. Tom

Tom,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed the song. The oboe is also my favorite instrument and I used it for most of classical tunes. I am glad you also like it.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
I absolutely LOVE this arrangement - you've done a great job!

This is today's Hot Forum Topic smile

Callie,

Thank you for your comment. It is an honor to me that my new song was selected as today's Hot Forum Topic.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: jford
Simply beautiful. Thank you!

John,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like my new song.

Hiroshi
Hi HiroshiK, This is a very beautiful and captivating piece! I quite enjoyed the instrumentation progression. Well done! smile
Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Hi HiroshiK, This is a very beautiful and captivating piece! I quite enjoyed the instrumentation progression. Well done! smile

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like my new song. I am very happy to know you enjoyed the instrumentation progression because it is one of the points I focused on in producing the song.

Hiroshi
So pretty and melodic

I love the oboe, such a beautiful sound in this

very nice

Kenny
Hi Hiroshi,

This is very pretty and so well arranged. We loved the tranquility of this piece ... very enjoyable!

Alan & Di
Originally Posted By: 44kfl
So pretty and melodic

I love the oboe, such a beautiful sound in this

very nice

Kenny

Kenny,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like the song. I believe the RGC oboe in the venue is the best oboe sound as far as I know.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Hiroshi,

This is very pretty and so well arranged. We loved the tranquility of this piece ... very enjoyable!

Alan & Di

Hi Alan & Di,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you like the song and enjoyed it. I am happy to know you like its tranquility because it was one of my goals of the song arrangement.

Hiroshi
Beautifully done!! Very nice music and very skillfully arranged and mixed. Bravo!! Take care. Greg
Greg,

Thank you for your comment. As always, I was very much encouraged by your kind message.

Hirosi
© PG Music Forums