PG Music Home
Posted By: guitar1 Take A Chance On Me - 03/29/17 09:28 PM
This is Gospel tune that I wrote A while back, and though I have sung it in public many times this is the first attempt at recording it.

Take A Chance On Me

Let me say this to the masters at PG music. I have been using BIAB since Windows 3.1, and for many years I used it for demos to take into the studio with me. This new level that you have taken BIAB to has opened a lot of possibilities that were not there before. I take my hat off to all who have contributed to the new versions of BIAB and Real Band. I have three grandsons who are outstanding musicians and they all were blown away with what could be accomplished with these programs.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/29/17 10:12 PM
Wow very cool tune Love the intro and super vocal.
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/29/17 10:23 PM
Thanks Scott,
I thought of you when I was recording this. Your guitar styling would have been a perfect addition to this one. Thanks again.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/29/17 11:10 PM
Nice tune, Gary. Thanks for sharing!

Steve
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 12:20 AM
Thanks Steve,
I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much.
Posted By: PeterF Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 05:08 AM
Gary

Really pretty song and very nice guitar work.

Peter
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 09:49 AM
A good song, Gary. Nicely recorded.
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 02:03 PM
Gary - this song is GREAT! The intro, your vocals, the feel - absolutely everything... I love it!

Thank you for posting - this is today's Hot Forum Topic!
Posted By: jford Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 02:52 PM
Gary, you can come sing at my church anytime.

Outstanding!
Posted By: tommyad Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 05:20 PM
Nice one Gary. Well sung. I enjoyed it. Tom
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 05:47 PM
Thank you so much Peter,
I have a grandson who is a great guitarist. He loves to play lead on this one. I'm really glad you liked it.
Thanks again.
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 05:54 PM
Thanks Floyd,
I've been listening to your stuff for years, and I really appreciate such a compliment.
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 05:56 PM
Wow! Callie,
I am at a total loss for words. Thank you so much.
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 06:05 PM
Thanks so much John.
I spent a few years in Pensacola myself. My wife and I still love to bring our rv down to Fort Pickens every chance we get. Thanks for your comment, It was much appreciated.
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 06:12 PM
Thanks Tom,
Judging from the length of song titles on yours and several of the other members on this forum, I'm going to have to get it in gear just to catch up. You are most appreciated.
Posted By: jford Re: Take A Chance On Me - 03/30/17 06:50 PM
We love going out to Fort Pickens and just spending the day enjoying the water, the waves, and the white sand.

They're working on fixing the road out there so it doesn't flood so much, so you may find it much nicer when you get back down here.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Take A Chance On Me - 04/06/17 04:57 PM
Another really cool song!! Very live sound! It has a very natural sound like an LP from the 50's. I love the angle that you chose as a writer. With that title, it sounds like a plea to a woman. Very clever and refreshing idea for a gospel song. Great stuff again!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums