PG Music Home

Can anyone help me find out who sing this song? I want to make a background for a cover song for YouTube. It would be very much appreciated if you could help me. Here are the lyrics.

you need to know what it took for me to come so very far
I had to look beyond some clouds to see this star
I had come to believe that there was no one,
who would love me just the same
they could look into my past and see the shame

that's why I’ll never go away from the fathers care
living in his arms because it's peaceful there
and I believe that he accepts who I am today
because he loves me to much to leave me this way.

do you really believe that your tomorrow,
will be better than the past?
or does it seem like all your dreams are fading fast
well I've got assurance that tomorrow will be better than today
I am following the one who knows the way
yes, I am following the one who knows the way
he is the way
he'll make something from nothing
that's a miracle he promised to fulfill
because he loved us from the start and he always will

living in his arms cause it's peaceful there
because he loves me to much to leave me this way.

yes living in his arms because it's peaceful there
cause he loves me to much to leave me this way.

never go away from the fathers care
Haven't had any success. Where did the lyrics come from? Any more information you could give?
I sang this song in church one time. I had the Karaoke, but have lost it over the years. I just want to find out who sings it so I can produce a background for it. I would like to do a video of it, but I need to find out the copyright holders name so I can get permission to create the song. All I know that this was done back in the 80's by a Christian band, by a contemporary christian group. If you could help me that would be great.
Trapper,

I looked for over two hours and could find nothing. Will keep looking fort you as I can. Hope I, or someone, can find the information you need. Good luck.

ALan
Thank you so much. I am going to try to post what I have so you can all listen to it. I made a recording many years ago when I was just practicing. I went off key in a couple of places, that is when I did no know the song that well. But, I did record it on a tape and just transferred it to an mp3 file some time ago. But, I am going to try to post a link to it so you can also hear the song. Thanks for looking, and I am going to try to keep looking myself. I need help as I can to find this. I really want to cover it the legal way, E.G. getting copyright permission.
I'll be looking for your post of the audio. I ran the lyrics by a friend who has worked in the gospel field professionally earlier today but he did not recognize the song by the lyrics. Maybe he will recognize the audio. Not many songs get by him....

Charlie
This is me singing a version of it with a Karaoke. Here is the link. Fathers Care. Cover by musicmanbutte. "Rough Cut"
This is me singing a version of it with a Karaoke. Here is the link. Fathers Care. Cover by musicmanbutte. "Rough Cut"
© PG Music Forums