PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. night club - 05/08/17 03:49 PM
hi guys halh midi halh audio recorded midi and guitar track with out guitar midi pick up through my boss pendal needs tweaken not bad though thanks for listening eric https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/night-ciub Style is BOSA_60.STY (Bossa at T=60 - Slow Bossa)
MelodyCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
SoloistCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
Style MIDI Instruments are : Acoustic String Bass (33), Acoustic Piano (1), Nylon String Guitar (25), Strings (49),
RealTracks in song: 2411:Sax, Tenor, Soloist BossaSlowJack Ev 085
MIDI Drums :41 Brushes Kit (41)

RealDrums will be substituted :BossaBrushes: a: Sidestick Brushes b: Sidestick, Ride
Posted By: floyd jane Re: night club - 05/08/17 04:08 PM
Really nice, Eric. Guitar sounds great! - both the playing and the tone (as always). Nice melody on this one... good mix..

Very much enjoyed.

fj
Posted By: rsdean Re: night club - 05/08/17 05:15 PM
Eric,

Very nice! I really like the way this song is mixed - so crisp! Excellent melody and pacing.

Bob
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: night club - 05/08/17 05:56 PM
We're listening via our "porch sound system" while birds sing in the forest. Your song fit beautifully in.

Very nice!

J&B
Posted By: Al-David Re: night club - 05/08/17 09:29 PM
Eric,

This is just so danged good from every angle. The sax and guitar compliment each other so very nicely. Creamy smooth. The drum brushes give it just the right amount of percussion while taking a back seat and making way for the other tracks. Love the tone of the guitar. Thanks for this fabulous listen.

Alan & Di
Posted By: Robertkc Re: night club - 05/08/17 11:58 PM
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Eric,

Very nice! I really like the way this song is mixed - so crisp! Excellent melody and pacing.

Bob

+1 to that - you made us wait for your fine guitar and its so worth it!

Robert
Posted By: Scott C Re: night club - 05/09/17 10:59 AM
Eric very cool tune. Loved the sax and some super playing and tone from your guitar well done
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: night club - 05/09/17 01:41 PM
Hi F.M.M! Excellent work on this, very easy to listen to and really enjoying the arrangement and chord progressions. Well done! smile
© PG Music Forums