PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Floating Down Away - 05/15/17 07:57 PM
Evening folks.
Heres my latest BB track,a smooth instrumental ballad,with the Liverpool Ballad Realtracks and Arturia's Wurlitzer vsti and Sampletank 3 and also Tone 2's Saurus synth,and the trumpet solo was Miroslav Phil 2.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/floating-down-away

R.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Floating Down Away - 05/15/17 10:25 PM
We just took a listen and we agree - this might be your best production in quite some time. The trumpet and electric piano leads were perfect. We really enjoyed the musical call & response between the electric pianos from about 3:04 to 3:30. That was real nice.

Very soothing and romantic. We really enjoyed this! best to you,

Alan & Di
Posted By: Riccled Re: Floating Down Away - 05/16/17 04:41 AM
Hi guys.
Thanks for that glowing review,yes I am very pleased with the arrangement especially,I had to add the Realdrums as I didn't have the full RT so I picked an accurate alternative which seemed to work well.
I may do a extra version with words in the future sometime,see what happens.
Thanks again.
R.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Floating Down Away - 05/16/17 08:36 AM
This is a super arrangement. I agree your choice of RealDrums added a nice touch.

Enjoyed my listen.

Charlie
Posted By: Scott C Re: Floating Down Away - 05/16/17 12:15 PM
+1 for me on the arrangement as well. Well done Rick very cool tune
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Floating Down Away - 05/16/17 01:41 PM
Great arrangement on this Riccled! I really enjoyed the feel of this one. Well done! smile
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: Floating Down Away - 05/16/17 10:03 PM
Riccled, very nice tune which is mesmerizing and hypnotic. Good work! Torrey
Posted By: Riccled Re: Floating Down Away - 05/17/17 04:22 AM
Hi guys.
Thanks for those nice comments,yeah the mix and match options for BB and RT are useful,of course if I haven't got certain RT I can just use midi vsti parts instead.
R.
© PG Music Forums