PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc The Crazy Cat-Lady Song - 09/22/17 09:23 PM
Git Going! (She's Coming) Crazy Cat-Lady Song If you Love Sam & Dave, run as fast as you can!!!!
Posted By: MarioD Re: The Crazy Cat-Lady Song - 09/22/17 09:41 PM
You have a real knack for this genre!

This made me LOL. Pull my finger was very clever, the first time I have heard that in a song!

Great parody.

Two meows up.

Posted By: Tommyc Re: The Crazy Cat-Lady Song - 09/23/17 07:08 AM
Lol! I never got that many "Meows Up" before! YEA! It drove my girlfriend crazy when I was making it, I may never get to hear it again! lol Yea Headphones! smile
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: The Crazy Cat-Lady Song - 09/24/17 10:53 PM
Good stuff Tommy!! Always enjoy your brand of levity! We have 3 cats ourselves-you got my worried. Keep 'em comin'!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Tommyc Re: The Crazy Cat-Lady Song - 09/25/17 10:26 AM
Thanks Greg! I'm a Cat Magnet, it's a blessing and a curse! lol Working on a new one all about the Deli Llama! Yep I said Deli!!!! smile
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: The Crazy Cat-Lady Song - 09/25/17 12:04 PM
Another hilarious tune! Great work on this smile I noticed your vocal quality seemed to have improved on this compared to previous songs - perhaps a new microphone? Or maybe you just mixed different - or, maybe it's all in my head!

At any rate - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: The Crazy Cat-Lady Song - 09/25/17 01:25 PM
Thanks Deryk! Same old stuff, could be different settings as I wake up in a new world everyday! Hope You have a Great Day at the World's Greatest Software Company! smile
© PG Music Forums