PG Music Home
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic New Tweak: I Can't Keep Doing This! - 09/24/17 04:12 PM
Hi Ya'll;

It would appear that I finally ;located the piano in this song, I increased the bass, and evened out the vocals.

Give it another shot if you can...

All the best,
Dave

https://soundcloud.com/davebrooksmusic/i-cant-keep-doing-this
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: New Tweak: I Can't Keep Doing This! - 09/24/17 07:46 PM
Great powerful tune.
Looking forward to more.
Rob
Posted By: Noel96 Re: New Tweak: I Can't Keep Doing This! - 09/24/17 08:05 PM
Dave,

Your sound is definitely on the up and up! I agree with Rob. This is powerful!

All the best,
Noel
ZUP Mr. Rob?

Thanks for your comment on this tune! What I was trying to do was put an argument about a man's jealousy regarding his girl friend's overt flirting to music! too bad the poor guy couldn't handle it and lost his mind at the end!!! =D

All the best, keep making those great songs of yours!!!
Dave
Hey Dude?

What's doing??? I'm glad you like this song. You helped me a lot in putting it together and for that, I thank you!!! =D

All the best,
Dave
Posted By: Al-David Re: New Tweak: I Can't Keep Doing This! - 09/29/17 08:18 AM
Yep, have to agree with the powerful comment. The backing trracks are strong and great fit. SOunding real nice!

Alan
Wow - just wow, Dave! As others said, this is absolutely a powerful tune. It hits you right in the face within the first few moments and grabs your attention from start to finish. It has the perfect balance of catchiness and intensity that makes it an addictive listen.

You nailed it - thanks so much for sharing smile
Well Hello, Mr. Alan and Ms. Di;

Thank you so much for your kind comments. FYI: I was wondering what a argument about jealousy would sound like set to music. So I drew upon some ancient history and came up with the above. If you listen closely, you can almost see the boyfriend walking back and forth talking to his "Flirtatious" girlfriend until he gives his final ultimatum (I Can't Keep Doing This)!

So, at least I now know who I want to be when I grow up!!! LOL You guys are off the chain!!! I love that; "Bring it on Sucka!" Great guitar solo! One question; do you sleep with your guitar??? =D

Thanks again, and all the best,
Dave
Posted By: Scott C Re: New Tweak: I Can't Keep Doing This! - 09/30/17 06:32 PM
Very cool tune. Excellent vocal
© PG Music Forums