PG Music Home
Posted By: curlyguit G Jazz-Blues - 09/30/17 06:32 AM
https://soundcloud.com/erwin-heumesser-186337172/g-blues2
Posted By: Al-David Re: G Jazz-Blues - 09/30/17 06:49 AM
Very nice. I like the tone of your guitar and the backing tracks were very nice. I enjoyed my listen!

If you have a list of the tracks you used, could you post them for us? Again, very nice!

Sprechen Sie deutsch? Ich whonte fast 12 Jahren im Deutschland, aber habe ich ein bischen Deutsch vergessen!

Alan
Posted By: curlyguit Re: G Jazz-Blues - 09/30/17 10:37 AM
Hello Alan!

Ich danke Dir vielmals, thank you very much.

I use Realband Style, Lazyjzm.Sty.

Viele GrĂ¼sse aus Wien.
Greetings
Erwin
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: G Jazz-Blues - 09/30/17 02:03 PM
curlyguit

You presented a really enjoyable delivery.

The guitar sits in front really well, and as Alan mentioned, the sound is really sweet.

Nicely done.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: G Jazz-Blues - 09/30/17 02:19 PM
A very smooth and relaxing track to listen to. Perfect for the rainy weather outside right now. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Scott C Re: G Jazz-Blues - 09/30/17 06:30 PM
Very nice sound. Guitar sounds great well done
Posted By: animarorecords Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/01/17 11:23 PM
Hello, Erwin

Very relaxing jazz music!
Your guitar tone is really nice.
As Trevor said, you presented a really enjoyable delivery, the guitar sits in front really well, and the sound is really sweet.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/03/17 07:40 PM
curlyguit, I like the tone on the guitar, it has a great jazz sound! Some nice playing in there! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: cubanpete Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/03/17 09:23 PM
Yeah my kind of music! Very nice indeed. Don't forget to list style and tracks used so we all can learn (a forum rule).
Thanks for posting.

Mike B.
Posted By: curlyguit Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/04/17 05:49 AM
Thank you very much!
Greetings
Curly
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/04/17 10:29 AM
Great work on this, Erwin smile I found it very relaxing and enjoyable to listen to. It sounds very well mixed - everything blends together nicely and no instrument in the tune overtakes another. They all meld wonderfully.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/04/17 08:32 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
curlyguit

You presented a really enjoyable delivery.

The guitar sits in front really well, and as Alan mentioned, the sound is really sweet.

Nicely done.

Absolutely!! Trevor said it right. Great groovy jazz tune!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: MarioD Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/04/17 08:39 PM
It has all been said; great backing tracks and one excellent guitarist.

Great sound and guitar chops.

This is a keeper.
Posted By: bluage Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/08/17 01:48 AM
Dear "curlyguit"...

Your G Jazz-Blues is "swing-nificent", "mellow-gant" and "cool-laxing"! As my fellow "jazzhead" and composer "cubanpete" exclaimed in his delighted comments on your song, it's "my kind of music", too!

Way back at the beginning of everything, I believe that the first use music was put to by human beings in any culture, was for dancing, and that's what's most attractive about G Jazz-Blues. It inspires movement, which attracts bodies to the dance floor, which invites touching, and ain't that what sparks a romance, among other things?

The electric jazz guitar solo performance sounds like lyrics being sung, and the muted trumpet solo (or maybe it was an alto saxophone?), which I would guess was a virtual instrument, was handled like a real trumpet (or sax) with its rising and falling volume simulating an actual performer's breath in its attack on and release of the notes.

I've just got to go back and give this another listen, or two, or three, or...

Deliciously,

LOREN
Posted By: curlyguit Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/12/17 07:13 AM
I thank you all for your nice words. I will try to make soon new Songs.
This time I work on Autumn Leaves, I don't ist allowed also to present Standards.
Greetings from Vienna
Erwin
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: G Jazz-Blues - 10/16/17 03:16 PM
Nicely done! Beautifully played guitar!! I would make the horn a little wet to give more of a natural club feel. Very sweet!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums