PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Breathless Trace - 10/27/17 08:00 PM
Hi guys.
Here’s a new instrumental track I’ve just done,using the Fast Clean Electric Guitar Barre RT style,it’s a nice fast one and I played the solo piano and clarinet parts.
R.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/breathless-trace
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Breathless Trace - 10/27/17 08:03 PM
Yes, I certainly agree that this is a bit faster then some of your other songs you've posted for us. I'm not sure which I prefer, your instrumentals or your spoke word pieces. I think it's great that you played the piano and clarinet parts. Well done!

Can't wait for the next one!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Breathless Trace - 10/28/17 07:10 PM
Hi Ember.
Thanks again for that,yes I try to play most of the solo parts in my tracks myself to give it its distinctive character but I admit the RT soloists are way more skilled than I am!
It’s nice when people have a listen to one track of mine on here via SoundCloud and are immediately lead to a radically different style track almost immediately lol,I like to vary my stuff pretty much.
Cheers.
R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Breathless Trace - 10/29/17 05:53 PM
Very nice Rick. A very light tune. Well done
Posted By: Al-David Re: Breathless Trace - 10/29/17 06:29 PM
Hi Rick,

Another light and lovely piece by you. I always enjoy clicking onto your songs ... never sure what to expect! Your instrumental parts are spot-on! Good work!

Alan
Posted By: Riccled Re: Breathless Trace - 10/29/17 08:16 PM
Cheers Scott.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Breathless Trace - 10/29/17 08:17 PM
Hi again Al.
Thanks mate,yes I like to show the range of my stuff,thanks for your nice comments as always.
R.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Breathless Trace - 10/30/17 12:36 PM
Good work here, Riccled smile It's definitely a bit of a different tempo and mood for you - although you so frequently switch up your sound, I wasn't super surprised.

Great work as always - and thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Breathless Trace - 10/30/17 03:11 PM

Nice one, I enjoyed my listen.
Sergio
Posted By: Riccled Re: Breathless Trace - 10/30/17 07:03 PM
Thanks Deryk mate.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Breathless Trace - 10/30/17 07:03 PM
Cheers Sergio.
R.
© PG Music Forums