PG Music Home
O.k. I think I'm gonna chill for a little while and just listen to the forum.

Here is my last album of the year, I'm Alive: Greatest Hits 2016-2017.

David Snyder, I'm Alive Greatest Hits 2016-2017

The Amazon link is an easy preview.

I think I have written about 300 songs in BIAB in the past 3 years and for the rock, pop and techno stuff, I took what I felt were the best 16 from 2016 and 2017 and put them on an album, all remastered.

I played it for my song group last night and two people said they were buying Band-in-a-Box this week. My marketing strategy for BIAB for 2018 is to keep writing more songs. I know that is simple, but I am too stupid to do anything else.

David Snyder Albums Amazon

CURRENT SONGS AND PLAYLIST
http://www.davidpsnyder.com/
I'll check it out David. I don't think you can slow down, and I DON'T want you to! It has been exciting and inspiring being witness to your exploding creativity. Keep it up!!!

BTW, Jackson Browne has a CD with the same title (I'm Alive). Not one of his best, but having listened to your contributions over the past few years, I'm sure yours is AMAZING!!

Take care. Greg
Thanks Greg. I feel like I have reached the end of an epoch and now have a blank slate.

Boy have I a learned a lot on this forum since 2014, when my first real song was Christmas Truck. I had the basic intro version then I was mesmerized by even that.

How time flies.

Thanks for all the help man! Here'e to celebrating our way to the end of a great 2017!!

smile
Glad to see you have some songs on Amazon. You are a talented singer, musician and song writer. Good luck with your album.
Hi David,

Went back and listen to a few tunes again. I still like numbers 1 and 12 the3 best. Congrats for the Amazon tunes. Hope Amazon treats you well - it's been pretty good to me with my books.

And yes, completing an album offers a sense of accomplishment that deserves some reflection and some to kick back, enjoy yourself and recharge. Yo8u're much too talented to not get back with it in the not-too-distant future. And that makes the rest of us happy!

Best to you and yours. Happy Thanksgiving.

Alan

PS: Di says "Hi!", too.
Hi David, Thanks for sharing this with us! Very fun idea to do a years' time-frame for a greatest hit album! I ain't givin up is a jam! Well done!
We'll be on the road soon and will listen to the project straight through.

300? Sheeesh! Maybe 30 for us.

BTW, writing songs is far from simple for us. You are a machine and a quality machine at that!

J&B
Good work David.
All the best with the sales.
Rob
Hello, David

Congratulations on releasing the best album!
300 songs in the past 3 years!
As Janice & Bud said, you are a machine and a quality machine at writing songs!
All the best with the sales.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Well, they FINALLY were able to get this up on iTunes.

For those of you who mentioned you had an account and wanted to check it out.

Happy New Year.

Thanks Scott! I look forward you all your awesome tunes in 2018!

smile

Thanks Alan,

Here's wishing you and Di all the best in 2018 and here's to a year of great songwriting!!

Thanks Joe! I am really glad you liked it! Thanks for a being part of a great software package to create this stuff with!

smile
© PG Music Forums