PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Time and Tide - 11/16/17 08:19 PM
Hi all.
Got another song for you,a ballad for piano which is the Vancouver solo piano Rt,which is very nice,I play the solo Cor Anglais and the strings and the horns.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/time-and-tide

R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Time and Tide - 11/17/17 01:29 PM
Very pretty backtrack Rick. Excellent vocal and lyric
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Time and Tide - 11/17/17 01:59 PM
Nice job on this, Riccled smile You can really hear the emotion behind the music and what you're singing here. I found the arrangement to be of good quality too, and it sounds well written.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Time and Tide - 11/17/17 06:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Riccled
Hi all.
Got another song for you,a ballad for piano which is the Vancouver solo piano Rt,which is very nice,I play the solo Cor Anglais and the strings and the horns.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/time-and-tide

R.

Hi Riccled, thanks for sharing this with us! Nice work with the piano and has a good vibe too. Well done!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time and Tide - 11/17/17 07:36 PM
Hi Scott.
Yeah it’s a lovely RT that piano,glad it turned out well,thanks again for the comment.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time and Tide - 11/17/17 07:36 PM
Thanks Deryk,glad you liked it.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time and Tide - 11/17/17 07:38 PM
Hi Joe.
Glad you liked it mate,I think the Realtracks variety are amazing,such brilliant accompaniment options,thanks again.
R.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Time and Tide - 11/18/17 09:34 PM
I've listened to this song a few times now, and Riccled, I didn't know what to say that has already been said, yet I kept coming back to listen to this particular song of yours.

It's all been said before by the others here posting in the thread before me. Awesome job, and keep up the fantastic work.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time and Tide - 11/19/17 07:35 PM
Hi Ember.
Thanks for the glowing tribute,it’s great when someone wants to listen to a track over and over it shows what an impression it’s made,thanks ,feel free to listen as many times as you like.
You’re certainly becoming one of my biggest fans that’s for sure so cheers for that!

R.
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Time and Tide - 11/20/17 03:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Riccled
Hi Joe.
Glad you liked it mate,I think the Realtracks variety are amazing,such brilliant accompaniment options,thanks again.
R.

Its quite the arrangement indeed, and so many possibilities!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time and Tide - 11/21/17 06:10 PM
Yes there certainly are!
R.
Posted By: Tyler - PG Music Re: Time and Tide - 11/21/17 09:17 PM
Thank you for sharing another track with us Riccled I enjoy listening to them.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time and Tide - 11/24/17 08:52 PM
Hi Tyler,
Thanks mate,glad you like them.
R.
© PG Music Forums