RealTracks in song: ~1296:Fiddle, Background WesternSwing Sw 165
RealTracks in style: ~812:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Western Swing Sw 165
RealTracks in style: ~1134:Pedal Steel, Rhythm WesternSwing Sw 165
RealTracks in song: 1862:Mandolin, Soloist WesternSwingAndy Sw 165
RealDrums in style: CountrySwing: a: Sidestick, HiHat b: Snare, HiHat

https://soundcloud.com/randycarver/back-to-savannah
Posted By: Al-David Re: Back to Savannah (Instrumental) - 11/21/17 08:27 AM
Hi randy,

I like it a lot. Although the mandolin is a little more contemporary, the rest of the tracks and the arrangement reminded me of the late 1940s country music scene. I immediately thought of Hank Thompson. it's not easy to get a swing feel with an even beat, but it works real nice here. best to you.

Alan
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Back to Savannah (Instrumental) - 11/21/17 12:34 PM
Really well done, Randy smile It has an excellent groove, and got my foot tapping almost instantly. It definitely captured that old school country vibe. Alan mentioned Hank Thompson, and I would agree that is an excellent comparison.

Great job here, and thanks so much for sharing!
Posted By: Scott C Re: Back to Savannah (Instrumental) - 11/21/17 01:39 PM
This was and excellent backtrack. Very enjoyable
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Back to Savannah (Instrumental) - 11/22/17 08:22 PM
Wow, what a super neat instrumental this is. Fantastic use of RealTracks here, as always! I really like the feel of this one.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Back to Savannah (Instrumental) - 11/24/17 09:28 PM
Great work on this rcarver! Excellent choice of instruments as they all fit together quite nicely. The Pedal steel especially glues it all together. Well done!
© PG Music Forums