PG Music Home
Posted By: optimus She Left Me Hurtin' - 12/15/17 10:09 PM
This song was first worked up in BIAB in order to demo to my band.

We then substituted live instruments for all the parts and recorded into SONAR.

[Link no longer valid]
Posted By: bluage Re: She Left Me Hurtin' - 12/19/17 03:53 AM
Hi, "optimus"...

For somebody who was left "hurtin'" as badly your song, "She Left Me Hurtin'", seems to suggest, you sure managed to wring some infectious and irresistibly rhythmic rock 'n' roll out of the experience! The music made me feel like I had dropped a quarter into a jukebox. I wanted to do "The Twist" again. Your lyrics tell such a good story that I felt as though I was a witness to what happened to you.

All I can say is, it sounds like getting in trouble with women only brings out the real country swinger in you!

Dropping another quarter,

LOREN
Posted By: optimus Re: She Left Me Hurtin' - 12/19/17 04:55 AM
Originally Posted By: bluage
Hi, "optimus"...

For somebody who was left "hurtin'" as badly your song, "She Left Me Hurtin'", seems to suggest, you sure managed to wring some infectious and irresistibly rhythmic rock 'n' roll out of the experience! The music made me feel like I had dropped a quarter into a jukebox. I wanted to do "The Twist" again. Your lyrics tell such a good story that I felt as though I was a witness to what happened to you.

All I can say is, it sounds like getting in trouble with women only brings out the real country swinger in you!

Dropping another quarter,

LOREN

Ha Ha ..... what can I say. It's almost true, though with some poetic license. Yep, I still think about her every day.

Thanks for taking the time to have a listen and I'm glad you enjoyed.

Cheers.
Posted By: Scott C Re: She Left Me Hurtin' - 12/19/17 12:29 PM
Wow what a cool tune. Super backtrack and vocal. Well done
© PG Music Forums