PG Music Home
Hi All. Most of you have heard this, many more than once. I don't want to be overbearing so I'm hoping this post (3rd for this song) doesn't get on anybody's nerves. If you have not heard it, I would love for you to give it a listen and tell me what you think. Take care all! Greg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeERG1LPEZs
Greg,

I remember this song. A thoughtful and timely tribute - a really great piece.

Bob
Beautiful song Greg and perfect timing to repost. Super vocal and tribute. Was a terrible thing to happen to such a wonderful man..
Greg, I remember this one well. You should repost this beautiful song every year. It is an important reminder to us all. Tom
I remember it too. Well worth hearing again, it is an important song that needs to be heard IMHO.
Nice to hear this again, Greg...
As Tom alluded to...make it an annual forum tradition.

Wonderful to hear it again.

J&B
Great write and lyrics. Reminds me of Bowie.
Well done. Rob
Wonderful song and great to hear it again. I really love where the melody takes your lyrics.

much enjoyed!
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Greg,

I remember this song. A thoughtful and timely tribute - a really great piece.

Bob

Thanks so much Bob! Appreciate you listening again and taking time to comment. Take care. Greg
Hi Greg:

What a fantastic tribute to Dr. King. I found it truthful and a great reminder of who we are and who we should become.

Respectfully,

Dave
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Beautiful song Greg and perfect timing to repost. Super vocal and tribute. Was a terrible thing to happen to such a wonderful man..

Thanks Scott! Yeah, his murder was a tragedy. He was one of the most inspiring people ever! Take care. Greg
This was a very moving song! I was not around to hear this song last time I do not think. Thanks for sharing this tribute to MLK!
Greg, I've heard this one before but it's well worth several listens!! Post this one as often as you feel like it as far as I'm concerned because the message is great and needs to be heard! Beautiful work all around in this, especially the vocal! That soft synth sound floating around in there really makes this song very appealing musically to me! Thanks, Torrey
Hi Greg,

I'd not heard this before. So glad to hear it this time. Powerful and inspiring. Only a few special people have brought about a change in society by their conviction and courage. Dr. King was one of them. he got the ball rolling - it's our job to keeping it moving.

I'm always in awe of your talent. Your voice and song construction are among the best on these forums. I'm so glad it got to hear this. Thanks for the reminder and the wonderful listen. Wishing you the very best.

Alan
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Greg, I remember this one well. You should repost this beautiful song every year. It is an important reminder to us all. Tom

Thanks Tom for all your encouragement, support, and kind words!! Take care. Greg
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
I remember it too. Well worth hearing again, it is an important song that needs to be heard IMHO.

Thanks Dave! Loved the new one from you and Chris-oozing with bluesness!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums