PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. Captivating creation - 02/02/18 09:39 PM
hi guys started this in biab then to samplitube thanks for taking time to listen and comments eric https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/captivating-creation Style is PNOMOOD1.STY (PianoMood1 - Reflective Soundtra)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Fretless Elec. Bass (36), Acoustic Piano (1), Strings (49), Pad-Warm (Slow) (90),
MIDI Drums :41 Brushes Kit (41)
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Captivating creation - 02/03/18 01:38 AM
Hi Eric,

I really enjoyed listening to you play on this one. It's quite different from you usual smooth jazz. I found the sound very relaxing and easy-on-the-ears.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: Scott C Re: Captivating creation - 02/03/18 12:53 PM
That was a beautiful song. So nice to listen to.. Just oozing tone ..
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Captivating creation - 02/03/18 02:27 PM
hi scott and noel thanks for the kind words and comments eric
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Captivating creation - 02/03/18 05:09 PM
Great work here, Eric smile I love the cinematic feel to this one. It sounds like it would work perfectly in a movie soundtrack. There's so much emotion behind the playing here. It reminds me of certain progressive rock artists from the 70's.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Posted By: jannesan Re: Captivating creation - 02/04/18 05:37 AM
I really enjoyed your relaxing tune, great guitar playing once again.

Janne
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Captivating creation - 02/04/18 01:24 PM
Lovely. This would be a great tune to pitch to the film libraries!

J&B
Posted By: PeterF Re: Captivating creation - 02/04/18 07:10 PM
Eric

Very nice composition and pretty playing.

Peter
Posted By: MarioD Re: Captivating creation - 02/04/18 07:17 PM
Very mellow and laid back. Loved it.

Some very nice playing here Eric and you backing tracks were perfect for your leads! Super tone on that axe also! Plus your technique was spot on!

Two thumbs up.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Captivating creation - 02/04/18 07:22 PM
I really enjoyed this piece. It was very soothing to listen to and you did a really great arrangement here! Great job.
Posted By: bluage Re: Captivating creation - 02/06/18 02:55 AM
Dear "F.M.M."

It's interesting that your composition is titled, "Captivating Creation", because though it certainly is captivating, I picked up a more "troubled waters" kind of vibe from it.

Your song has a sense of drama, as though it was a prelude to a larger, more complex piece of music. The feel and the sound of the bass lines are powerful. The string accents added tension and suspense that suggested something was about to happen.

For me, the total experience of listening to "Captivating Creation" left me thinking that it has an almost tragic tone, but in a restrained way. Regardless, in it's own quiet way, there seems to be a lot going on in it. I'm going back, now, to listen to it again to see if there's anything I missed.

LOREN
© PG Music Forums