PG Music Home

Hello,
I am back again after some time that I am not able to be on the forum frequently.

So I want to share one of my last music that came into my mind during a trip to a lake near my city in a perfect foggy day.

IL LAGO E LA NEBBIA (the lake and the fog)

https://soundcloud.com/sergio-guarneri/il-lago-e-la-nebbia

the mitic BiaB band:

Style is _BSPHILD.STY (Slow Bossa w/ Double Time Alto S)

RealTracks in style: ~711:Bass, Acoustic, Bossa Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~714:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Bossa Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 2143:Sax, Alto, Soloist BossaPhil Ev 140
RealTracks in song: 704:Flute, Soloist Bossa Ev 140
RealDrums in style: BossaTerryClarke^1-a,b:Brushes

I hope you like it.
Many thanks in advance for appreciated comments. smile

Sergio
Love that bossa band and love your playing with it.

Sounds like a band that's played many club nights and has it down!

Very nice Sergio!

J&B
Very cool backtrack Sergio. Guitar was very sweet. Super licks and phrasing. Well done. Sounds like your vacation time was very inspirational .
Nice smooth tune Sergio! The flute coming in at 1:46 is a great touch. The guitar flute combo at the end was nice also! Thanks, Torrey
Nice melody line! Over all a good instrumental, enjoyed the listen!
Very well done, Sergio! I love the groove of this one - it had my foot tapping within a measure or two. The arrangement is superb and sounds really crisp and professional. The wind and brass that started getting incorporated around the half way mark really took it to the next level for me.

Great work and thanks for sharing smile

Gorgeous work Sergio.

This tune has so much texture to it, and so much atmosphere.

Really a beautiful production. You should be proud of this one!!

smile

Hi Sergio,

Very smooth as usual and a relaxing moody piece.

Cheers.
Sergio,
Good to hear from you again; you paint a very relaxing soundscape here. The melody is sweet and your arrangement - particularly the flute and guitar at the end- well done.
Most enjoyable!

Robert
Very nice Sergio! Like you, I have been out quite a bit the past few months. I hope to be around more in the near future. So glad I got to hear this one of yours. Nice relaxing Bossa tune. I enjoyed it!

Steve
Nice one, Sergio.

A very nice listen. Nice playing. Good mix.

fj
Sergio...che bella bossa, grazie tanto.
I use BIAB bossa alot, and I heard in your track some uses and arrangements that I have not heard before!
Very nice chord structure also.
I will be listening to more from Sergio..bravo.
Sergio

Nice piece with pretty playing and an enjoyable melody.

Peter
Posted By: dcuny Re: Il lago e la nebbia (the lake and the fog) - 02/23/18 05:43 PM
Nice song. A bit dangerous to listen to after lunchtime, it makes it tempting to drift off... wink
Hi Sergio Guarneri, love the rhythm and jazz guitar on this. Very easy to listen to and groovey. Very Santana vibe to this. Thanks for sharing!
Wow Sergio,

This is some of the smooth stuff we've ever heard from you.

A new direction, maybe?

Really excellent.
Hello, Sergio

Very nice Latin sounds!
I feel Latin in this tune more than Bossa.
The scent of Bossa is drifting in the flute.
Nice playing!
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
Really relaxing stuff! You should look into music licensing opportunities; your style fits well as background music.
You've captured the mood exquisitely! And your guitar suits the music well

much enjoyed!
Sergio, Love the way you captured the mood with the instruments you used in your arrangement to compliment your guitar.
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Love that bossa band and love your playing with it.

Sounds like a band that's played many club nights and has it down!

Very nice Sergio!

J&B

Sorry for the late answer, many thanks for always kind comments.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Very cool backtrack Sergio. Guitar was very sweet. Super licks and phrasing. Well done. Sounds like your vacation time was very inspirational .

Many thanks Scott. Glad you like the song and my playing. It wasn't vacation time but working time cry
Sergio
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Nice smooth tune Sergio! The flute coming in at 1:46 is a great touch. The guitar flute combo at the end was nice also! Thanks, Torrey

Thanks Torrey, I like flute, clarin sound so when I can I put it in the music at the place of sax or fiddle.
This time it sounded good.

Sergio
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Nice melody line! Over all a good instrumental, enjoyed the listen!

Many thanks, glad you liked it.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Very well done, Sergio! I love the groove of this one - it had my foot tapping within a measure or two. The arrangement is superb and sounds really crisp and professional. The wind and brass that started getting incorporated around the half way mark really took it to the next level for me.

Great work and thanks for sharing smile

What a great comment. I am really happy you liked my music.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Gorgeous work Sergio.

This tune has so much texture to it, and so much atmosphere.

Really a beautiful production. You should be proud of this one!!

smile

Thanks David. From a great comment to another. I really appreciate your words.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: RichMac

Hi Sergio,

Very smooth as usual and a relaxing moody piece.

Cheers.

Many thanks for kind comment.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Sergio,
Good to hear from you again; you paint a very relaxing soundscape here. The melody is sweet and your arrangement - particularly the flute and guitar at the end- well done.
Most enjoyable!

Robert

Thanks for kind comment Robert. Very appreciated.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Very nice Sergio! Like you, I have been out quite a bit the past few months. I hope to be around more in the near future. So glad I got to hear this one of yours. Nice relaxing Bossa tune. I enjoyed it!

Steve

Thanks Steve. I hope to be on the forum more frequently too.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Nice one, Sergio.

A very nice listen. Nice playing. Good mix.

fj

Many thanks Floyd.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Sergio...che bella bossa, grazie tanto.
I use BIAB bossa alot, and I heard in your track some uses and arrangements that I have not heard before!
Very nice chord structure also.
I will be listening to more from Sergio..bravo.

Many thanks for kind comments and your start writing in Italian.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Sergio

Nice piece with pretty playing and an enjoyable melody.

Peter

Many thanks for very appreciated comment.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Nice song. A bit dangerous to listen to after lunchtime, it makes it tempting to drift off... wink

Thanks for listening and comment. I agree with you: I like more energic music but howewer it was the lake
and the fog ..... grin

Sergio
Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Hi Sergio Guarneri, love the rhythm and jazz guitar on this. Very easy to listen to and groovey. Very Santana vibe to this. Thanks for sharing!

Many thanks Joe. I'm really proud every time you feel Santana vibe in my music.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Wow Sergio,

This is some of the smooth stuff we've ever heard from you.

A new direction, maybe?

Really excellent.

Many thanks for kind comment. No, I don't think it's a new direction. I play what I feel in each moment and
in the last time I've made a lot of latin music. This time it was jazz/bossa. Next time??
We will see it. crazy

Sergio
Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Hello, Sergio

Very nice Latin sounds!
I feel Latin in this tune more than Bossa.
The scent of Bossa is drifting in the flute.
Nice playing!
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

You are right Shigeki. I feel more latin than bossa too. The real tracks set I used is really great and it was easy to combine my latin playing with BiaB bossa style.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: musicmarie
Really relaxing stuff! You should look into music licensing opportunities; your style fits well as background music.

Many thanks for kind comment. I'd like to look into music licensing opportunities but I've not enough time to follow my music distribution so I am happy to be on the forum and share my music with all of you.

Sergio
Originally Posted By: gruverider
You've captured the mood exquisitely! And your guitar suits the music well

much enjoyed!

Many thank for kind comment. I appreciated it a lot.
Sergio
Originally Posted By: Sundance
Sergio, Love the way you captured the mood with the instruments you used in your arrangement to compliment your guitar.

thanks Josie for kind comment. I think I pulled out a nice melody well mixed with great real tracks.
Sergio
Hi Sergio,

This is a real nice Latin song. Your guitar sounds great! The backing tracks fit perfectly. I really like this one!

Alan
Nice one Sergio!! Pretty, melodic playing, and a very good use of "the band". Really enjoyable music! ! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums