PG Music Home
Posted By: LPman Improvisation [Video 1080 HD] & SoundCloud - 05/24/18 12:34 AM
Improvisation Band-in-a-Box May 23 2018 ( soundcloud )

Improvisation Band-in-a-Box May 23 2018 [Video 1080 HD] YouTube

Hi all,
I had some trouble with putting an independent bass on my last song " Wrong Planet "
this song I did't have that problem. I made this video on-line. I heard the music and watched video.... then I asked;"How much?"
"Ouch! won't do that too often". So I hope you really like this video!

improv 22-05-2018 700 PopHalfNotesPush Ev 085 Bass__immenseSty
improv 22-05-2018 2915 Bass Electric CountryPopByron12-key Ev 85
improv 22-05-2018 BBGuitar_2829 Guitar soloist Pop Brent12-Keys Ev 85
improv 22-05-2018_pop8ths Sty 2260 Bass Electric Funcky Groove
improv 22-05-2018_pop8ths Sty 2483 Bass Acoustic Bowed HeldSimple Ev 85
improv 22-05-2018_pop8ths Sty 2937 Fretless Electric pop8thsRene Ev 85
improv 22-05-2018 Concert Grand LE
Nice work here, LPman smile It flows perfectly, and really if you hadn't said it was improv I'd have never known. The airy and dreamy quality of this tune is what drew me in. Very entrancing to listen to.

Great job - thanks for sharing!
LPman,

Great improv - love the interplay between the piano and guitars.

Very nice work!

Bob
Posted By: LPman Re: Improvisation [Video 1080 HD] & SoundCloud - 05/24/18 10:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Nice work here, LPman smile It flows perfectly, and really if you hadn't said it was improv I'd have never known. The airy and dreamy quality of this tune is what drew me in. Very entrancing to listen to.

Great job - thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much Deryk - PG Music; most of my improv's are done on my back, looking at he ceiling

Originally Posted By: rsdean
LPman,

Great improv - love the interplay between the piano and guitars.

Very nice work!

Bob

Thanks Bob for your comment here & on SoundCloud. I appreciate you listening and enjoying the music
WOW!!! A beautifully done and great sounding piece of music! All the acoustic was that Brent Mason solo guitar? Sounds beautiful! How did you process that? Very nice stuff!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: LPman Re: Improvisation [Video 1080 HD] & SoundCloud - 05/25/18 07:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
WOW!!! A beautifully done and great sounding piece of music! All the acoustic was that Brent Mason solo guitar? Sounds beautiful! How did you process that? Very nice stuff!! Take care. Greg

Hi Greg,
I did the same process like the song "wrong planet" except more focus on creating an independent bass-line. Yes Brent Mason did the acoustic guitar...
My "Self Piano Reflex" improvisation project is still learning to walk tired

Last night I tried to see if the song "The world needs love" by Dionne Warwick could be interpreted & would work with my piano reflex cheatsheet... will have that answer soon!

Thanks for your wonderful review. smile
Hello, LPman

It's a very unique chord progression as usual.
Nevertheless improvisations are beautiful.
It is surprising for me.
Generally, improvisations are apt to collapse with strange chord progressions.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
Posted By: LPman Re: Improvisation [Video 1080 HD] & SoundCloud - 05/26/18 04:15 AM
Hi Shigeki Adachi

Yes, one day my chord progressions will follow a more standard path... mean while I'll build bridges, until they pan out to choruses & versus.... l'll get there wink
Thanks so much for an honest review. Glad you enjoyed it. Take care.
I really enjoyed this and it suited the lovely sunny afternoon we're enjoying here today in Warwickshire! Beautifully arranged and produced, thanks for letting us take a listen.

John
Very nice! We enjoyed the organic feel and how everything had its special place in the mix.

Lovely

J&B
Posted By: LPman Re: Improvisation [Video 1080 HD] & SoundCloud - 05/27/18 07:29 AM
Originally Posted By: skyline
I really enjoyed this and it suited the lovely sunny afternoon we're enjoying here today in Warwickshire! Beautifully arranged and produced, thanks for letting us take a listen.

Thanks for your warm post. Hope that was a great afternoon grin

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Very nice! We enjoyed the organic feel and how everything had its special place in the mix.

Lovely

J&B

Thanks Janice & Bud I appreciate your opinion very much!
© PG Music Forums