PG Music Home
Posted By: RnAM My Time with You - 06/30/18 06:28 PM

My Time with you

That first love, who doesn't remember it...
And then many years later running into each other again. In Amsterdam of all places!

David, you may be interested in this one as well (although your trip to Amsterdam wasn't completely satisfactory ;-))

Style is M_ALMOOD.STY (NewAge AlbertiPiano&Strings)
PianoCustom Synth is Hi-Q 001 01 Piano, Acoustic, Grand SampleTank.tgs
GuitarCustom Synth is Hi-Q 026 03 Guitar, Acoustic, 12 String SampleTank.tgs
StringsCustom Synth is Hi-Q 049 01 Strings, Ensemble, Chamber SampleTank.tgs
MIDI SuperTracks in style: 2064:Piano, Rhythm NewAgeAlbertiMoody Ev 140
MIDI SuperTracks in style: 2060:Strings, Rhythm PopCountry Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 2337:Violin, Background, PopHigh Ev 085
Posted By: floyd jane Re: My Time with You - 06/30/18 06:59 PM
Rob & Anne-Marie,

Lovely vocals, good mix, nice video (as usual).

Enjoyed the listen.

fj
Posted By: PeterF Re: My Time with You - 06/30/18 10:14 PM
Rob & Anne-Marie

Beautiful vocal and video and a superb composition.
A truly lovely production with a Dan Fogelberg feel to it.
Great work all round.

Peter
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: My Time with You - 07/01/18 01:08 AM
I always enjoy your lyrics and vocal performance. Very nice song and video that I enjoyed a lot.
Posted By: Al-David Re: My Time with You - 07/01/18 05:25 PM
You two make some of the finest music on this forum. The sparse backing tracks is perfect for this. Rob, your vocal is so danged good! Everything about this is special - the lyric, the music, the vocal, the band, the vocal - everything.

Gosh, this is so pretty! Wonderful!

Alan
Posted By: dcuny Re: My Time with You - 07/01/18 05:27 PM
Nice mix - I love the instrumentation. Of course, the vocals are impeccable as always.

The sepia toned video matches the feel of the song.

I assume I'm not the David you're referring to, unless you're referring to my unfortunate mishap with the hotdog in Keukenhof... wink
Posted By: rsdean Re: My Time with You - 07/01/18 08:03 PM
Rob & Anne-Marie,

Such a beautiful song and video... Great vocal and mix.

Loved it!

Bob
Posted By: Robertkc Re: My Time with You - 07/01/18 08:13 PM
Rob & Anne-Marie,

Very delicate and still with the pop sensibility you always bring.
I really enjoyed the melody, particularly on the chorus, and your vocals are, as ever, faultless.
The string arrangement is some nice icing on a very good arrangement.

Robert
Posted By: MarioD Re: My Time with You - 07/01/18 10:47 PM
Originally Posted By: Al-David
You two make some of the finest music on this forum. The sparse backing tracks is perfect for this. Rob, your vocal is so danged good! Everything about this is special - the lyric, the music, the vocal, the band, the vocal - everything.

Gosh, this is so pretty! Wonderful!

Alan

I agree and couldn't have said it any better.

You should be very proud of this one.
Posted By: RnAM Re: My Time with You - 07/02/18 03:50 PM
Thanks Floyd. Your comments are always appreciated!
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: My Time with You - 07/02/18 05:54 PM
This song is so lovely! And I especially loved the video you put together. The vocals were also beautiful. I think you did a really good job, and you sure made that MIDI style sound pretty darn good! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Tano Music Re: My Time with You - 07/02/18 07:44 PM
Rob and Anne-Marie..I love listening to your track! When I heard the first few bars, I was hoping that the introduction wouldn’t slip into an uninteresting vamp, but you took it off in a new direction and it remained fresh and interesting throughout. The production was excellent, and I loved hearing your voices together. This level of quality creative work really is inspiring!!
Posted By: dani48 Re: My Time with You - 07/03/18 06:14 AM
Hi, Rob and Anne-Marie !

This must be one of
your absolutely best !
Wonderful tune, singing
and mixing !

Loved it !

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: My Time with You - 07/03/18 10:21 AM
Wow - what a lovely tune smile The sincerity here is apparent within the first couple measures. It is perfectly catchy, and your vocal performance is superb and moving. That aside, the mixing job here is seriously top notch. It sounds really bright and really catches my ear.

Really well done - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: My Time with You - 07/03/18 11:57 AM
Really lovely in all aspects.

Y'all have such wonderful vocal gifts and tremendous creativity and talent in expressing them...including the video productions.

For us your productions are often orchestral in feel -- everything track has it's perfect place on the soundstage.

Great!

J&B
Posted By: animarorecords Re: My Time with You - 07/04/18 02:30 AM
Hello, Rob & Anne-Marie

Very beautiful music and video!
Vocals are excellent as usual.
You always use pretty unique chord progression, but this time it's pretty well and I like it.
Starts with C, subdominant of Gmajor, moves parallel to Dmajor key, changes to Eminor and returns to Gmajor. The key changes very quickly, but it is very natural.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
Posted By: RnAM Re: My Time with You - 07/05/18 05:57 AM
Hi Peter,

Dan Fogelberg... that's not bad smile
Thank you!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: My Time with You - 07/05/18 06:52 AM
Man, those vocals!!! Always so good smile

Great song, nice composition and production.

Enjoyed the shots of Amsterdam, I've been there twice, very cool place.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: My Time with You - 07/05/18 06:16 PM
Really pretty!! Has a haunting quality. My first (and really only) heartbreak is still used for inspiration in every song about relationship emotional pain......at least I got something out of that relationship. This is really a quality song and production. Your vocals and arrangement/mix always impress me! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Sundance Re: My Time with You - 07/06/18 10:21 PM
I confess I did not watch the video, I just wanted to hear the music. Nothing personal, I do that on lots of videos. So forgive me, I'm sure it's wonderful based on the past ones I've watched.

The vocals on this are so beautiful when you go up into the so pretty part it's wonderful. Then when Anne-Marie comes in there with you - it's "so pretty" it's magical. I also liked the sparse musical arrangement.
Posted By: Scott C Re: My Time with You - 07/07/18 08:20 PM
Beautiful song Rob. Sorry for the late reply Just getting back from holidays. Such a sweet melody and backtrack. Well done....
© PG Music Forums