PG Music Home
Posted By: musician17 Ave Maria (new version) - 07/04/18 10:02 AM
First of all, thanks so much everyone for such a kind and warm welcome when I posted the previous version of this song.

I've written it again (with the same BIAB style as before: "Scarce Dreamy Americana") ... i.e. regenerated the BIAB RealTrack style above - and re-wrote and re-recorded the spoken words above the track.

Genuine feedback would be immensely welcome. Thank you!

Ave Maria (full version - July 2018) - on YouTube

EDIT: after Deryk's post below, I had a further idea to improve the track ... add reverb to the spoken words, haha. So ... I prefer the link below now ... what do we think? Thanks for your listening patience :-)

Ave Maria (the full version - July 2018) - with reverb - YouTube
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Ave Maria (new version) - 07/04/18 11:38 AM
Nice work on this one - I really like the selection of backing tracks here. They propel the spoken work beautifully and set a really serene and peaceful mood.

Good job on this one, and thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: musician17 Re: Ave Maria (new version) - 07/04/18 11:43 AM
Thank you :-) I was a little worried that the words would be too harsh/strong compared to the peaceful backing, and that the contrast would be too much. Seems like I don't have to worry? haha. Anyway, thanks! :-)
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Ave Maria (new version) - 07/04/18 02:23 PM
I do not often get to hear the remakes of a song on the forum. Often times the remakes are years apart, so it was really cool to get to be a part of it this time.

The reverb does make the spoken words stand out more. smile Love your use of the program.
© PG Music Forums