PG Music Home
Posted By: Chris37 Don't be in such a hurry - 08/26/18 06:21 AM
Hi all,
Here's a slow waltz. The melody is played by a piano and the solo by a mandolin. Christian

https://soundcloud.com/christian-devienne/dont-be-in-such-a-hurry

RT 2317 Acoustic Bass
RT 822 Acoustic Guitar
RT 824 Acoustic Guitar
RT 2117 Piano
RT 1285 Electric Guitar
RT 1424 Fiddle
RT 2557 Cello
RT 2043 Mandolin
Hi-Q midi 001 Piano
Posted By: GocartMoz Re: Don't be in such a hurry - 08/26/18 09:02 AM
Very pretty Music. Loved the melody line played by the mando. It all fit together nicely. Beautiful!
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Don't be in such a hurry - 08/26/18 09:57 AM
Christian… Really well done slow and gentle composition. It shows that you don’t need to make your Melody over-complicated, and you don’t need tremendous speed or loud volumes to make something interesting. I have found mandolin solos to be difficult to put together (outside of bluegrass) , maybe because of the nature of the instrument, but this one sounds great! I think I also heard some glissandos in the background guitar; I don’t know how you got that! And I like the soft gentle landing at the end. Very nicely done!
Posted By: Scott C Re: Don't be in such a hurry - 08/26/18 10:27 AM
Very pretty Christian. Loved the guitar and bass lines..
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Don't be in such a hurry - 08/29/18 10:56 AM
Really nicely done, Chris smile The tune flows tremendously well. The instruments all compliment eachother, and the progressions are straight forward but definitely effective. This is the kind of tune I can close my eyes, and sway and get lost to.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: furry Re: Don't be in such a hurry - 08/30/18 05:09 PM
REALLY enjoyable Chris. Would make a great tv theme
Posted By: LPman Re: Don't be in such a hurry - 09/05/18 04:03 PM
Hi chris37,
Really well done! The melody is impressive... almost like a tune I heard, then goes original. Luv it!
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: Don't be in such a hurry - 09/05/18 04:20 PM
Hi Christian, you have done a very nice job putting this track together! It’s a great arrangement with very good instrument choices and it’s a very enjoyable song to listen to! Thanks, Torrey
© PG Music Forums