Realtracks:
1826 Bass
1837 Piano
Realdrums: CloudRap
and
2019 (Sax - Mark Douthit)

And also 3 vocal tracks/loops

Will
Beautiful creation! Loved the way you used the rhythm track and how you used the monastic voices for non-description vocal element and the sax was perfect..couldn’t recommend a single improvement for this! best of luck in the contest!
Wow, this is a truly unique and remarkable piece. Very creative use of the style (which I just so happen to also be working with for a contest submission that I'm hoping I'll have time to actually record, lol)!
Wow... thank you for your nice words! Yes, I love the sax too... could never had done this without BiaB RealTracks.
Thank you very much Deacon... I wish you good luck with your contribution as well. Will be interesting to hear what you come up with in this style. :-)
Loved the rhythm of this song. Very cool back beat. Really nice piece of music.
This sounded like a theme tune to a weekly program , all be it a very good theme tune.

Nice one.
Thank you very much all of you.

I know that I a new here and you don't really know me, but I just want to tell you all that I am always very open to constructive criticism, so if there is something you think that could be improved I will be very happy to read those kind of comments as well.

Thanks again,
Will
Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Thank you very much Deacon... I wish you good luck with your contribution as well. Will be interesting to hear what you come up with in this style. :-)

Here ya go

https://soundcloud.com/user-423212678/labor-day-pt-ii-1
Very, very nice. There's such an interesting tension betweem the backing tracl on one side and the vocals (and the sax solo, too) on the other side. A very fine thing !!!
Hey, that is a really nice song and a good mix too. We could have a winner here, Deacon!

Good luck!
Will
Thank you very much, Crossroads!

Will
© PG Music Forums