PG Music Home
Posted By: Evenios Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/03/18 04:35 PM
hi everyone i am really pleased at this result. its actually from a song i was working on from a royalty free song pack i got and i just used the chords from the main song and then generated the rest of the tracks using the structure then tweaked it a bit to mute/unmute certain parts it used a string/piano realstyle to start with then i added a realtrack guitar and then some funk drums realdrums at the 85bpm tempo

just this little simple arrangement i think turned out really nice! without using anything but the chord structure from the original sample pack :-)

Dont leave me alone (strongs)

[Link no longer valid]

:-)

hmm for some reason the chord changes at the end which was not quite aligned to the original song lol but hey not too bad for a start :-p
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/03/18 07:00 PM
Evenios, this is a very nice sounding backing track you have put together! It sounds like it's just waiting for a vocal to be put on top of it! Everything sounds great to me! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: Evenios Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/03/18 07:51 PM
ironically the source files i got the chords from has a vocal part ;-) though its faster in tempo but ill figure it out ;-) just so cool how easily you can come up with a nice arrangement once you have the chords! and how you can mix and match styles/parts etc. cant wait for band in a box 2018 i just have 2016 ultra pack but thinking of upgrading to 2018 audiophile edition once it comes out (i asssume in dec) and i assume perhaps another 50 percent off upgrade sale! :-)

update: here is the song with vocals i am working on its in 110 bpm while the strings only version is 85 soo. but the drums/bass and the epiano part was also generated with band in the box but are midi files not realtracks ;-) neat though!

https://picosong.com/w2qdN/

Posted By: rayc Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/04/18 07:53 AM
The slow version is BEGGING for a vocal. It's a lovely bed - but sheets & pillows need impressions. The melody seems more sketched than solid.
The faster version is rough at present but more interesting because there's a stronger melody and a narrative to hang onto.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/04/18 09:39 AM
As Ray said "it's a lovely bed."

It sounds very, very good.

J&B
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/04/18 10:44 AM
Wow - I really enjoyed this. I can imagine it sounding unreal with a suitable singer on it. It has all the foundations of a great song. It definitely got me humming some melodies in my head. It is rich with emotion, very pretty on the ears.

You should be proud of this one - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: furry Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/04/18 11:54 AM
Loads of singers on here that would really love to do vocals on this
Posted By: Scott C Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/04/18 12:41 PM
Excellent backtrack. Hope to hear a vocal with it in the future. Will be a great song
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Dont leave me alone (strings) - 10/04/18 06:22 PM
Hey Evenios, thank you for sharing this! The arrangement is wonderful to the ears and rhythm is easy to follow. Good tone on the guitar. Throughly enjoyed the strings to harmonize everything. Well done!
© PG Music Forums