PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. Cafe Thursday - 11/17/18 01:31 PM
hi guys I used biab,bandlab chords were created in lab and wasn,t getting a good bass line so I inported chords to biab and it created a pretty good line for a first time shot with no tweaking here,s the style I used Style is MODJAZZ1.STY (Modern Jazz #1)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Fretless Elec. Bass (36) anyway thanks for taking time to listen and comments eric https://www.reverbnation.com/fmmandfriends/song/30218563-cafe-thursday-1
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/17/18 02:47 PM
Nice work on this F.M.M! That guitar is very crunchy and progresses through the piece nicely. Well done!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/17/18 04:30 PM
Another good listen, Eric. Enjoyed. - fj
Posted By: RnAM Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/17/18 06:42 PM
There it is again Eric, that great guitar sound!
Was listening to some old UFO stuff with Michael Schenker and later on some Santana.
Your guitar sound surely is a great combination of both!

Rob
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/17/18 08:28 PM
thanks Floyd,joe for the kind words and comments eric
Posted By: Crossroads Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/18/18 11:02 AM
Very nice tune - good listen. Enjoyed it a lot.

Cheers,

Stefan
Posted By: Scott C Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/19/18 08:47 AM
Excellent Eric. Loved the melody line. Well done. Guitar sounds very cool
Posted By: Skyline Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/19/18 08:56 AM
Very cool Eric. A great chord progression, and guitar work, well, just on the money as usual! Love creamy that tone.

John
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/19/18 11:07 AM
Great work, Eric! I found the backing tracks on this one complimented the tone of your guitar perfectly. It isn’t the most elaborate playing I’ve heard from you, but I’m not complaining at all because wow - does this tune every flow. It sounds effortlessness, and was a treat to hear. I wouldn’t change a single thing.

You should be proud of this one - thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/19/18 05:11 PM
thanks rob,stefan,scott,skyline for kind words and comments eric
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/19/18 05:22 PM
Hi Eric,

As always, your lyric guitar playing stands proud and tall. You really do have the knack for composing engaging melodies.

Very enjoyable.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: Will Josef Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/19/18 06:45 PM
Hi mr. F.M.M.

Fantastic track! I love this style of music. Very good arrangement and the sound of the guitar is just great. Very soothing to listen too.

There is one little strange artifact in the sound at 0:20 when the guitar comes in... just a bit disturbing to the overall impression.

Thank you for sharing!
Will
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/23/18 05:52 PM
Great texture in this track!! AND GREAT PLAYING!! Very, very sweet!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/27/18 01:05 PM
thanks noel,will,greg for the kind words and comments
Posted By: Al-David Re: Cafe Thursday - 11/27/18 01:48 PM
Eric,

You have one of the very best tones I've heard in a long time. I always enjoy your tunes and this is a good example of why I do. Thanks for this great listen. Best to you.

Alan
© PG Music Forums