PG Music Home
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Final Mix? "Temporal Glitch" - 11/26/18 09:38 PM
Hi Gang!

I won't take up your time, but in my opinion, this is the best this song has sounded to date! VI #4 in the works....

Curious?

All the best,
Dave

https://soundcloud.com/davebrooksmusicfactory/temporal-glitch
Posted By: bluage Re: Final Mix? "Temporal Glitch" - 11/27/18 04:06 AM
Sir David of Brooks:

"Temporal Glitch" is a decidedly and distinctively unique entry to the User's Forum, especially when comparing it to your past posts!

The classical air of your composition has a circular, meditative, yet forlorn feel to it, as though a precocious young composer was spelling out the notes of his lonely heart.

I'm curious: where did the inspiration for this arresting piece of music come from, sir?

Spellbound,

LOREN
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Re: Final Mix? "Temporal Glitch" - 11/27/18 11:48 PM
Hi LOREN!

Where did I get the inspiration? Well, I started playing some notes on the piano one day and boom...there it was!

Thanks for the re-Listen!
Dave
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Final Mix? "Temporal Glitch" - 11/28/18 12:54 PM
Wow - simply put, this is stunning. It is so lush, and gigantic whilst still being stripped down. Proof that sometimes less really is more. Absolutely gorgeous sounding, something you can close your eyes and get lost to.

Really well done - thanks so much for sharing smile
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Re: Final Mix? "Temporal Glitch" - 11/28/18 02:03 PM
Hi "D"!

Thanks so much for your kind words and listen. You really know how to inspirer me to do better and grow in my arts!!!

Thanks again!

Dave
© PG Music Forums