PG Music Home
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/26/18 09:43 PM
Hi Gang;

Also, in my opinion this song has finally arrived at where I originally sent it!

Curious?

All the best,
Dave

https://soundcloud.com/davebrooksmusicfactory/not-anymore
Posted By: Al-David Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/27/18 01:42 PM
Hi Dave,

Yep, I'd say it;s done. But that you think so is much more important. A little more on the rock side than you usually do. There nearly 72 year-old ears aren't quite as efficient as they used to be (55 years in front of a guitar amp will do that!) but it sounds just fine to me. best to you.

Alan
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/27/18 11:51 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

You got that right!!!

Thanks Dave
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/28/18 12:15 PM
What a tune! I think the mix is on point, personally smile A solid write as well. Really catchy, and definitely reminiscent of 80's rock. It really rocks hard, and I can't help but imagine how good this would sound in a live setting.

Great work and thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/28/18 01:35 PM
Nice work Dave! Really love the overall tones on this. Excellent chords too. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/28/18 02:15 PM
ZUP "D"?

Hey, I agree with you 110%!!!

But, I disagree with you regarding hearing this song in a "live" setting, I'd probably throw my hip out trying to dance to this bad boy; plus the live energy would probably stop my heart!!! =D

I was getting into a rut doing the Virtual Instruments stuff and sorely needed a break to get BACK TO MY ROOTS!

*I really want to take time to thank those BRAVE SOULS who were kind enough to offer their opinions and advice to help me make this song better!!! =D

All the best,
Dave
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/28/18 02:22 PM
Hey Joe (MF =D):

Thanks for your insight! I'll soon be putting this song and others out on different platforms for other people to hear.

This song reminds me of making spaghetti sauce... It always comes out better when you use a pinch of this and a pinch of that; as long as you don't think about what you're doing, when you're doing it!!!

Thanks again for your time!

All the best,
Dave
Posted By: Samuel Davis Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/28/18 02:35 PM
Rockin tune. Nicely done.
Posted By: DaveBrooksMusic Re: Final Mix? "Not Anymore" - 11/28/18 09:04 PM
Hello Mr. Davis;

Thanks for your listen.

I'm happy you enjoyed it!

All the best,
Dave
© PG Music Forums