PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. Her dream - 11/29/18 02:20 PM
hi guys another medalist creation me on solo thanks for taking time to listen and comments eric https://www.reverbnation.com/fmmandfriends/song/30256748-her-dream Style is _SJZPOPG.STY (Smooth Pop Ballad w/ Guitar)
MelodyCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded

RealTracks in style: 909:Bass, Electric, SmoothPoppy Ev16 090
RealTracks in style: 1996:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm SmoothJazzPoppy Ev16 090
RealTracks in style: 1236:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm SmoothJazzPoppy Ev16 090
RealTracks in song: ~673:Organ, B3, Background Blues BB Ev 085
RealDrums in style: SmoothJazzPoppy^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare Ride
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Her dream - 11/29/18 03:13 PM
I really love how the guitar sounds in this song, F.M.M.! Sounds like you had a lot of fun with this one.

Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Her dream - 11/29/18 05:08 PM
Well done F.M.M., thanks for sharing this! This is beautiful and the instruments are layered nicely. The Organ sounds gorgeous. Looking forward to hear more!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Her dream - 11/29/18 07:00 PM
Another nice listen, Eric. Guitar sounds great. Backing tracks sound good - good mix.

Enjoyed.

fj
Posted By: Will Josef Re: Her dream - 11/29/18 10:51 PM
Nice song and for sure a clean and good mix - although I would have liked either the guitar or the piano to have been more to the left in the stereo field, but that is just my taste.

Thank you for sharing such a good track!
Will
Posted By: Scott C Re: Her dream - 11/29/18 11:41 PM
Nice job Eric. You have a very recognizable sound and style . Lovely piece of music
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Her dream - 12/01/18 03:48 PM
Man, you are cranking out one great tune after another...

We enjoyed it!

J&B
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Her dream - 12/01/18 04:02 PM
Nice smoking tone on the guitar.
Posted By: rsdean Re: Her dream - 12/01/18 09:37 PM
Eric,

This is a great track... Some great guitar here as well. Really enjoyed this one.

Bob
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Her dream - 12/02/18 10:49 AM
Eric… enJoyed listening to your latest track… Really excellent backdrop for your outstanding playing… Very appropriate, interesting changes in the chord chart..Loved the way you handled the various instrumental elements for the style, including the nice organ touch. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Crossroads Re: Her dream - 12/02/18 01:30 PM
Hi F.M.M.,

that's a really nice guitar thing. I like the mix and the backing track, and your guitar works is so - caressing.

I had to think for a while where I had heard this guitar sound before: Although it's a completely different style of music, the guitar sound reminds me of early Al di Meola songs. Which I always loved a lot.

Very nice job.

Stefan
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Her dream - 12/02/18 07:31 PM
Really pretty Eric!! That melodist is a genius, and you're pretty amazing yourself! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Her dream - 12/03/18 11:43 AM
Nice work Eric smile Love the playing on this, as usually, but found the backing track selection to be exceptional. Really smooth, and it flows gorgeously.

Really well done - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: Her dream - 12/03/18 04:14 PM
Nice work Eric! Great choice of instruments and the guitar sounds great as usual! Thanks, T
Posted By: Marty Sorensen Re: Her dream - 12/03/18 10:30 PM
Personally, I liked the way the piano worked in and out.
© PG Music Forums