PG Music Home
Posted By: bluage "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 02:46 AM
Fellow User's Forum members...

If you don't have anyplace to go to celebrate this New Year's Eve, why don't you make yourself look good, smell good, take your partner's arm and stroll on down to "Loren's Lounge" to get your jazz lights turned on real bright by some confidently cool cats playing some swingin' jazz organ sounds! There's no cover charge, plenty of parking in the back, ladies are admitted for free, drinks are "on the house" after 12:01 a.m., and the dance floor is open to all the old-schoolers who dig doin' some plain n' fancy steppin' lively to the groove...

Onstage tonight at "Loren's Lounge" we have "Mellow" Mike LeDonne (Real Track #1045) on the Hammond B3 organ, Oliver "On The One" Gannon (Real Track #1087 soloing, and #1101 rhythm) on electric jazz guitar, Terry "The Timekeeper" Clarke (Real Drums #018) on drums, and Neil "Strings" Swainson (Real Track #768) on acoustic bass. I perform the MIDI melody using a SampleTank percussive organ patch. The MIDI organ solo is #338, Blues - Jimmy (Smith) & Wes (Montgomery), organ & guitar alternating, Med-Sw. A-Loads J_JSMITH.STY.

Here's the link to my SoundClick page: https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=13824865
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Technical stuff: Real Style _JZOG110.STY (Jazz organ trio, but, of course!!!) Key of Gb, tempo @ 125, meter = 4/4.

At the bridge, the Real Drums change to Jazz Shuffle^, #004, by Craig Scot, to ramp-up the swing thing during the 24-bar solo organ and solo guitar performances, respectively, and then go back to Terry Clarke's sticks and brushes.

Because the Hammond B3 organ has bass pedals, I muted the Real Track rhythm organ instrument (#1045) at the bridge where the solo organ begins playing and substituted Neil Swainson's acoustic bass to get the walkin' bass feel and sound. When the organ solo ends after 24 bars, and the electric jazz guitar solo begins, I un-muted the rhythm organ to take advantage of its deep and resonant, yet mellow tones.

See you at "Loren's Lounge"!

Musically yours,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")
Posted By: dani48 Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 05:50 AM

Hi, Loren ....and all the best to you
on this New Round around the Sun !

Well, Loren, as I don´t have
eloquency that this superb tune
should have craved I just have to
tell you that I found it absolutely
wonderful to drop in for a while
in your Lounge to listen to this
excellent combo playing this great
tune ! Thank you for letting me in !

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Chris37 Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 06:37 AM
Hi Loren,
I like the theme played by the organ very much.
All sounds so good. It seems so clear !
Perhaps, there's a little problem for the melody played by the organ between 2'40" and 2'55". I think that it doesn't sound as it should.
I wish you all the best for 2019. Christian
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:02 AM

Very interesting melody in the first part of the song. Great organ playing.
Really nice sound.

Happy 2019

Sergio
Posted By: rsdean Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 08:36 AM
Loren,

A great tune and great sound. I really enjoyed this and loved the mix. It sounds "live" - excellent!

Bob
Posted By: Scott C Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 09:10 AM
Happy New Year Loren. Love the B3. Such a cool instrument. All the best. Super backtrack. Well done.
Posted By: Tano Music Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 12:28 PM
This reminds me so much of a small club I visited in Tampa years ago, well after midnight, where a combo just like this was quietly cooking into the night..you totally captured the B3-Jazz guitar feel.

Masterful handling of all the BIAB components, and your production notes help me listen and understand your decision-making.

Loren, thanks for letting me stop in for a nightcap at your lounge and listen in to your swinging band!
Posted By: Belladonna Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 01:26 PM
You were the only and best band I heard to toast in the New Year. The upbeat jazzy sound was just perfect. Thank you for remembering to post this on New Year's. Donna
Posted By: David Snyder Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 04:31 PM
Swinging Baby!

I thought I was in an Austin Powers movie and I wanted to put on my red velvet suit and use the word shag a lot--as in shag carpet of course.

Oh BE-HAAAAVE!!!

Yeah baby! It's not a Wo-man! It's a Man-Man! Yeah!!!

Crazy Cats, I'm digging this cool sound.

[cut to]

Ladies and Gentleman, Mr. Burt Bacharach.

smile

Great party song man.
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 06:51 PM
Originally Posted By: dani48

Hi, Loren ....and all the best to you
on this New Round around the Sun !

Well, Loren, as I don´t have
eloquency that this superb tune
should have craved I just have to
tell you that I found it absolutely
wonderful to drop in for a while
in your Lounge to listen to this
excellent combo playing this great
tune ! Thank you for letting me in !

Cheers
Dani

Hi, "Dani"...

Well, I'm truly happy to hear that you enojyed your visit to "Loren's Lounge". Thanks for dropping in, and feel free come by again, anytime!

From one "cool cat cool " to another,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:04 PM
Originally Posted By: Chris37
Hi Loren,
I like the theme played by the organ very much.
All sounds so good. It seems so clear !
Perhaps, there's a little problem for the melody played by the organ between 2'40" and 2'55". I think that it doesn't sound as it should.
I wish you all the best for 2019. Christian

Hello, "Chris 37"...

I'm pleased to hear that the theme pleased you!

Concerning the your comment about "the melody played by the organ between 2'40" and 2'55", I believe you may be referring to the very swiftly performed eighth and quarter notes leading-off the melody in a few bars. It's a performance trick that was and is still used by Hammond B3 organ instrumentalists. It's just a rapid "staccatto" effect similar to what you would hear on notes that are articulated with a dot beneath the notehead. What did it sound like to you?

Thanks for joining me at "Loren's Lounge", and thanks also for listening to so closely to the song.

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:14 PM
Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Very interesting melody in the first part of the song. Great organ playing.
Really nice sound.

Happy 2019

Sergio

Hello, Sergio...

It's nice to know that the melody appealed to you. There's nothing like the Hammond B3 organ sound. It's warm, mellow, and when played in a jazz setting, it swings like a dream!

Thank you for listening, Sergio. By the way, I really enjoyed listening to your song, "La Melodia Navidena".

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:17 PM
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Loren,

A great tune and great sound. I really enjoyed this and loved the mix. It sounds "live" - excellent!

Bob

Hello Bob...

I was pleased to have you as my guest at "Loren's Lounge", and thanks for your inspiring comments!

Gratefully,

LOREN
Posted By: Riccled Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:17 PM
Hi Loren.
What a groovy track,love the Hammond Organ and the ensemble works really well,very nice relaxing track!!
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:20 PM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Happy New Year Loren. Love the B3. Such a cool instrument. All the best. Super backtrack. Well done.

Hey, there, "Scott C"...

Happy New Year back at'cha smile! Yessir, the B3 is wonderous musical instrument, especially for jazz.

Always great to have a solid musician like yourself to visit "Loren's Lounge", and thanks for the thumbs-up!

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Tano Music
This reminds me so much of a small club I visited in Tampa years ago, well after midnight, where a combo just like this was quietly cooking into the night..you totally captured the B3-Jazz guitar feel.

Masterful handling of all the BIAB components, and your production notes help me listen and understand your decision-making.

Loren, thanks for letting me stop in for a nightcap at your lounge and listen in to your swinging band!

Hello, there, "Tano Music"...

I was sorry to read about your misfortune concerning the exterior hard-drive. I once lost a bunch of songs before using BIAB by re-formatting a drive, forgetting that I hadn't backed it up. But, do you know that after grieving over it and calling myself "stupid" over and over again, not only did I re-construct many of them, eventually, but I believe they came out better the second time around due to having to re-imagine them.

Anywho, I dig your use of the word "cooking", as that is a term used by jazz musicians to describe a performance that really gets all the instrumentalists showing-off their "chops", right? Also, you happened to use the word "nightcap" in your nice comments on the song. That's quite a serendipitous thing to say, as before titling my composition, "Loren's Lounge", I was going to call it "Nightcap"!

Glad you thought the band was swinging. As "they" say, "all the pots were on!"

Hope you can recover your files.

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 07:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Belladonna
You were the only and best band I heard to toast in the New Year. The upbeat jazzy sound was just perfect. Thank you for remembering to post this on New Year's. Donna

Dear Donna...

Awww, shucks, you didn't have to say that, but...I'm sure glad you did, anyway smile !!!

Having a musically gifted lady like you in the audience at "Loren's Lounge" was a special treat. Me and the boys -- "Mellow" Mike LeDonne", Oliver "On the One" Gannon, Terry "The Timekeeper" Clarke, and Neil "Strings" Swainson tip our hats to you! I'm pleased as a new penny that that you felt the sound was "upbeat", 'cause I was trying to create a party-like atmosphere in the arrangement.

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 08:11 PM
Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Swinging Baby!

I thought I was in an Austin Powers movie and I wanted to put on my red velvet suit and use the word shag a lot--as in shag carpet of course.

Oh BE-HAAAAVE!!!

Yeah baby! It's not a Wo-man! It's a Man-Man! Yeah!!!

Crazy Cats, I'm digging this cool sound.

[cut to]

Ladies and Gentleman, Mr. Burt Bacharach.

smile

Great party song man.

Mr. Snyder, you are right! "Party music" it was meant to be; cigarette in one hand, drink in the other, leaning on the bar, trying to chat-up some "pretty young thing" above the hub-bub of the bubbly New Year's Eve patrons before asking her to dance...Austin Powers would surely "wig out" at that scene.

What an incredibly funny character he was. It's time for Mike Myers to "do it again", eh? Thanks for having a seat, diggin' the beat and tappin' your feet at "Loren's Lounge"!

Cool, man, cool.

LOREN
Posted By: PeterF Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 09:13 PM
Loren

That was very nicely put together, melodic and interesting. The organ sounded excellent and the whole song was very atmospheric.
An excellent listen.

Peter
Posted By: Will Josef Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/01/19 09:34 PM
Thank you for sharing, Loren - and happy new year to you! I really enjoyed listening to the track - it's a style of music that I really like! I wish there were more places in my country where I could go and listen to "lounge" jazz.

Take care,
Will
Posted By: 44kfl Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/02/19 12:41 PM
awesome!
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/02/19 12:58 PM
Loren,
Very nice and catchy tune. Well arranged and mixed.

You got some awesome songs on soundclick!

Thank you for sharing and a happy, creative New Year smile

Misha.

P.S. Strangely, when I clicked your soundclick profile Hazz Jazz to hear your other songs, nothing happened.
It did not take me to playlist or a pop-up. So I searched from main page and was able to open page from there. I am using Chrome...
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/03/19 01:58 AM
Originally Posted By: Riccled
Hi Loren.
What a groovy track,love the Hammond Organ and the ensemble works really well,very nice relaxing track!!

Hello, "Riccled"...

"Groovy" is what I hoped the listeners would feel about the song. I'm glad to have you validate that, Riccled!

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/03/19 02:10 AM
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Loren,
Very nice and catchy tune. Well arranged and mixed.

You got some awesome songs on soundclick!

Thank you for sharing and a happy, creative New Year smile

Misha.

P.S. Strangely, when I clicked your soundclick profile Hazz Jazz to hear your other songs, nothing happened.
It did not take me to playlist or a pop-up. So I searched from main page and was able to open page from there. I am using Chrome...

Hello, Misha...

That tune was the kind of thing that just popped into my head one day, and it sent me straight to Band-in-a-Box. I'm glad it appealed to you. The arrangement, as always, it where BIAB shines when you feed it some chords!

The songs I post on SoundClick are for family and friends to listen to as I tweak, re-arrange and re-compose them, even, before I decide they are good enough to post here on the User's Forum. Nonetheless, I'm glad that you enjoyed them. Sorry you had trouble locating the posts!

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/03/19 02:11 AM
Originally Posted By: 44kfl
awesome!

"44kfl"...

Happy New Year to you, and thanks for your approving comment!

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/03/19 02:16 AM
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Loren

That was very nicely put together, melodic and interesting. The organ sounded excellent and the whole song was very atmospheric.
An excellent listen.

Peter

Hello, there, Peter...

"Atmospheric". Yes, I think jazz organ trios do indeed create a unique atmosphere: upbeat, swinging, mellow in tone and feel, and intimate, too, as they usually lack higher volume instruments such as brass. Agreed!

Thanks for listening, Peter.

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/03/19 02:21 AM
Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Thank you for sharing, Loren - and happy new year to you! I really enjoyed listening to the track - it's a style of music that I really like! I wish there were more places in my country where I could go and listen to "lounge" jazz.

Take care,
Will

Hello, Will Josef...

It's easy to like the jazz organ trio sound. I'm sorry to read that your country offers so few venues that feature such performers. Oh, well! Until then, you could get your hands on CD's by Jimmy Smith, Richard "Groove" Holmes, Charles Earland, Jimmy McGriff, and others, and then throw a party featuring them as the music of the evening cool !!!

LOREN
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/03/19 03:15 PM
We stepped in, loved the groove and had to sit down for more.

Like many folks who did not grow up in a jazz atmosphere we came to learn about the B3 from Gregg Allman. Seeing him manipulating the keys/stops and watching that Leslie twirl was and is mesmerizing.

Much, much more recently we have been listening to the 2018 collaboration of Van Morrison and Joe DeFrancesco and that has helped us gain a deeper appreciation of the B3. To the extent that we have learned a good bit about Mr. DeFrancesco. Were we not Van Morrison fans for years we wouldn't have known of him.

All meaning we were ripe for your composition and LOVED it. Heck, your narrative in the post was worth the price of admission alone!

The melody is relaxing but at the same time the entire production just cooks! Guess that sounds counter intuitive but that's the only way we can put it.

This is wonderful and we look forward to the next visit to LL!

J&B

Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/03/19 03:23 PM
Ha! I do hope you had a very laid back New Year's evening in Loren's Lounge. Great music and good company sounds like the type of place I would have liked to have been. Enjoyed my listen, especially the organ. Thank you!
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/04/19 03:28 AM
Originally Posted By: JoanneCooper
Ha! I do hope you had a very laid back New Year's evening in Loren's Lounge. Great music and good company sounds like the type of place I would have liked to have been. Enjoyed my listen, especially the organ. Thank you!

Hello, Ms. Cooper...

Yes, I did indeed have a "very laid back New Year's evening in 'Loren's Lounge', thank you!

I'm flattered that your comment included being in the presence of "good company". To me it suggests that you absorbed the party atmosphere of the composition and imagined yourself amongst the patrons. What more could I ask for as a composer? It's a fine compliment and I thank you for it.

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/04/19 03:36 AM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We stepped in, loved the groove and had to sit down for more...

...The melody is relaxing but at the same time the entire production just cooks! Guess that sounds counter intuitive but that's the only way we can put it.

Dear Ms. Janice & Bud...

I'm honored that you took the time to enjoy the sounds at "Loren's Lounge"! smile

I understand completely the duality of your listening experience. It's perfectly descriptive of the jazz organ trio sound. There's a warmth of tone from the B3 that is indeed relaxing to hear, even while the performer "just cooks". There's nothing "counter-intuitive" about that at all.

Glad to have you as my guests,

LOREN
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/04/19 12:56 PM
Back for another listen....

Janice said she imagines herself wearing pedal pushers and a beret dancing around the room smile

Cooooool!

J&B
Posted By: Crossroads Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/04/19 02:29 PM
Hi Loren,

I really wish I could express myself as eloquently as you do in any of your wonderful reviews, because that's exactly what your great posting would deserve. Sorry, but you will have to make do with some simpler words: So great. Just awesome. Absoutely excellent. Very cool (t.b.c.).

Well, in fact, I didn't make it to the lounge on New Year's Eve, but very belatedly this afternoon, but wasn't that a treat.... I immediately dived into the backmost shelves to look for my old , no: very, very old, Jimmy Smith LPs - how could I ever forget them there...?

Loren, your recording is so nice and cool, I had to listen to it three times in a row (before I started diving).

I've always loved the B3 a lot, and whenever I played in a band with a keyboarder owing that fine instrument he could be the devil in disguise - I would never have let him go. On the other hand: Whenever it came to transporting that back-breaking monster you'd find me ... no, you wouldn't find me at all.

This fine blast from the past really made my day. And I'm sure it will make my weekend , too.

Love it, Loren, just love it!

Happy New Year,

Stefan
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/05/19 01:53 AM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Back for another listen....

Janice said she imagines herself wearing pedal pushers and a beret dancing around the room smile

Cooooool!

J&B

LOL laugh !!!

Thanks for coming back to "Loren's Lounge". Ms. Janice, I think there's probably no better compliment that could be paid to a composer working in any popular music genre than to be told that listeners were inspired to "move their feet to the beat" while listening to his/her songs. I really appreciate that!

Most sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/05/19 02:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Loren,

I really wish I could express myself as eloquently as you do in any of your wonderful reviews, because that's exactly what your great posting would deserve. Sorry, but you will have to make do with some simpler words: So great. Just awesome. Absoutely excellent. Very cool (t.b.c.).

Well, in fact, I didn't make it to the lounge on New Year's Eve, but very belatedly this afternoon, but wasn't that a treat.... I immediately dived into the backmost shelves to look for my old , no: very, very old, Jimmy Smith LPs - how could I ever forget them there...?

Loren, your recording is so nice and cool, I had to listen to it three times in a row (before I started diving).

I've always loved the B3 a lot, and whenever I played in a band with a keyboarder owing that fine instrument he could be the devil in disguise - I would never have let him go. On the other hand: Whenever it came to transporting that back-breaking monster you'd find me ... no, you wouldn't find me at all.

This fine blast from the past really made my day. And I'm sure it will make my weekend , too.

Love it, Loren, just love it!

Happy New Year,

Stefan

Hello, Stefan...

I'm sorry you didn't make it to "Loren's Lounge" on New Year's Eve, but, as you found out, the doors never close there smile !!!

I am "tickled pink" that you enjoyed listening to it so much. I'm not surprised that the B3 is one of your favorite instruments because, based on the songs you post to the User's Forum, you obviously know a thing or two about the blues, which the B3 comes to naturally.

Gotta give maximum praise to the RealTracks artists. They "took" to my chord changes like birds into the sky.

Thanks for your enthusiatic and encouraging response, Stefan!

Truly,

LOREN
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/05/19 02:31 AM
Toe tappin' stuff, Loren.

That B3 is a classic sound, and you delivered it perfectly.

Great, really great.
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/05/19 03:31 AM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Toe tappin' stuff, Loren.

That B3 is a classic sound, and you delivered it perfectly.

Great, really great.

Well, well, well, what do you know? "VideoTrack" showed up at "Loren's Lounge"! Welcome, welcome, and again. Long time, no hear! I hope everything's on the "up-and-up" for you at the beginning of the New Year. I'm really glad you dropped in! And thanks for your positive comment.

Great to hear from you, "VideoTrack"!

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/05/19 10:40 PM
Drinks are on the house? I'm THERE!! This is really cool Loren. I had a ball at the lounge!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Noel96 Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/14/19 08:34 PM
Hi Loren,

This is my kind of jazz smile

My primary instrument is electronic organ and this is a style that I LOVE playing. You've brought an outstanding instrumental to life with some very well-considered arranging while working within the limitations of a jazz trio. As I listened, I could very easily visualise your trio on stage! To my mind, this is a sign of a master-craftsman at work!

Loved it!

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: floyd jane Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/14/19 08:52 PM
Loren,

Cool...

A beautiful mix!

An excellent listen.

fj
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/14/19 09:31 PM
hi loren wow this is good stuff love it puts you in a trance thanks for sharing this eric
Posted By: Jim Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/15/19 10:44 AM
I apologize for missing the New Year's Eve gig at Loren's Lounge...
Luckily I found this old recording...
Fortunately its not old enough to be 78... but its still quite good!
Sorry I also missed out on the 12:01 a.m drink special...
That really is a bummer wink
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/15/19 11:48 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Loren,

This is my kind of jazz smile

My primary instrument is electronic organ and this is a style that I LOVE playing. You've brought an outstanding instrumental to life with some very well-considered arranging while working within the limitations of a jazz trio. As I listened, I could very easily visualise your trio on stage! To my mind, this is a sign of a master-craftsman at work!

Loved it!

All the best,
Noel

Hello, there, "Noel96"...

Your primary instrument is an electronic organ? Now, ain't that just the coolest coincidence laugh !!!

I truly appreciate your comments, especially the part about you being able to visualize the trio on-stage. I like that because it means the composition duplicated some of the atmosphere of the venues where that genre of jazz music used to be performed.

My "master craftmanship" has certainly been boosted 1,000%+ by the amazing musical utility of Band-in-a-Box, but I'm grateful you perceive the craftmanship at any level that it manifested itself to you.

I hope your New Happy Year will be happy, productive, exciting, revealing, and what else could I add here...oh, and a whole bunch'a fun, "Noel96" smile !!!

Most sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/15/19 11:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Jim
I apologize for missing the New Year's Eve gig at Loren's Lounge...
Luckily I found this old recording...
Fortunately its not old enough to be 78... but its still quite good!
Sorry I also missed out on the 12:01 a.m drink special...
That really is a bummer wink

Dear Jim...

No apologies necessary, as long you enjoyed listening to it! Who knows? Maybe one day the trio, "Mellow" Mike LeDonne, Oliver "On the One" Gannon, Terry "The Timekeeper" Clarke, Neil "Strings" Swainson, and me will return for an encore performance at "Loren's Lounge".

Thank you listening to the composition, and also for your nice comments, Jim!

Sincerely,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/15/19 11:56 PM
Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi loren wow this is good stuff love it puts you in a trance thanks for sharing this eric

Hello, Eric...

Well, I hope you enjoyed the "trance" time! Thank you for swinging with all the cool cats at "Loren's Lounge".

Truly,

LOREN
Posted By: bluage Re: "Loren's Lounge" - 01/16/19 12:05 AM
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Loren,

Cool...

A beautiful mix!

An excellent listen.

fj

Dear Floyd Jane...

After listening to your latest composition, "El Dorado", I see that you sure do know your way around the "cool" world yourself!

I'm surprised by your favorable assessment of the mix. Reading other User's Forum members discussions about the use of post-production audio plug-ins makes my head spin -- and in reverse!

All I ever do is just try to prevent each track from peaking, but thanks for the "thumbs-up", just the same.

Gratefully,

LOREN
© PG Music Forums