PG Music Home
Posted By: musician17 Peace - 03/05/19 05:38 PM
One last track - for now, at least, since I'm going to be too busy to write for a while, it seems. Anyhow - here it is:

Peace (on Bandcamp)

The BIAB instruments used are as follows:

BASS Instrument: 36 Fretless Elec. Bass
DRUMS RealDrums=JazzFunkPop^3-a:RdSdStk, b:HHSnr
STRINGS Instrument: 51 Synth Strings 1

plus 2 flutes and 1 clarinet from Sibelius/NotePerformer - the lot put through Audacity for mixing.

Hope you like - as always, feedback really welcome :-)
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Peace - 03/05/19 07:39 PM
This was a lovely instrumental. I really enjoyed what you did with this song. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: rayc Re: Peace - 03/06/19 05:59 AM
Very gentle and calming but the tremolo effect drove me ni=uts after about 30 seconds so it was countr productive for me.
Posted By: musician17 Re: Peace - 03/06/19 06:09 AM
Yes - and the problem with the tremolo effect is that the three solo instruments don't really sound in tune, either, because of it. I'll deal with it (as soon as I get a little free time)! Thanks :-)
Posted By: Jim Re: Peace - 03/06/19 11:25 AM
A pleasant soothing composition...
I had no auditory problem with the tremolo.
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Peace - 03/06/19 01:19 PM
Hey musician17, this was something else! The arrangement is wonderful to the ears and very soothing to hear. Those flutes are very harmonious!
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Peace - 03/06/19 02:21 PM
Wow - I thoroughly enjoyed this smile Very peaceful and easy on the ears. I'm getting some really peaceful and relaxing vibes. It certainly sets a mood, and I thought the album artwork at that link fit the mood of the track perfectly.

Really good stuff - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: musician17 Re: Peace - 03/06/19 04:12 PM
Thanks all! So kind! :-)
Posted By: Scott C Re: Peace - 03/06/19 11:58 PM
Lovely song. Well done
© PG Music Forums