PG Music Home
Hi Ya'll!

Raiding the archives again. I came upon this diddy that I loved for years. I just had to blow it up and start over because it was the right thing to do!=D

If you have a moment, take a listen.

WARNING: This song is a "NOISEBURGER" with extra mayo!!! =D

All the best,
Dave

https://soundcloud.com/davebrooksmusicfactory/ill-be-gone-when-the-sun-starts-to-rise-render2wav
Dave,
nice tune.
Well thought out, good energy all through 5+ minutes. Very nice rhythm guitar!
Only thing, it seems that drums are clipping a bit. Maybe it is my ears, maybe soundcloud playing games, possibly someone else can comment on this.

Thank you for sharing!

Misha.
Hi Rustyspoon!

Thanks for the listen and comments. Question; what part of "noiseburger" with extra mayo are you having a problem with? LOL!!!

OK, OK, I'll turn them down a bit! =D Anyway, it's a FAST 5+ minutes! ;->

All the best,
Dave
Nice composition...
I've think I've heard you voice elsewhere but I can't quite place it...
Anyway, I enjoyed the listen.
How you Mr. Jim?

Thanks for the listen and kind comment! If you think you've heard my voice before, I'm hoping it was in a good situation!!! =D

All the best, take care!
Dave
Dave, sorry to jump in again. I do not think drums are loud.. I think they are clipping for other reasons. Compression? I honestly do not know. Maybe somebody who has better knowledge/ears can suggest something.
Hi Rustyspoon!

Are you commenting after I lowered the volume on the drums, or are they still too loud? I do so love my drums loud and clipping!!! =D

Thanks again,
Dave
Then, in spirit of what you said: "it was the right thing to do".
Got to follow your instincts smile
Hi Rustyspoon!

In my 71 years, I can honestly say that I've never heard the same tone coming from a tuned kit, in all the songs I've ever heard. Some are very upfront, some in the back, some up top, some near the bottom, some dead in the middle, and some clipping. But, based on what type of music being played, it's all up to the engineer mixing the creation to decide where and how he wants the foundation to sound.

I can go back and listen to all my own songs, and not one has the same drum signature and yet many of my song are using the SAME BIAB Real Drums tracks!

So, to each his own. Did you ever listen to an album only to discover that there are at least two songs that you utterly hate? But, after a while, these hateful tunes begin to grow on you only to notice you can't get enough of them because they 're constantly playing in your head ???

Thanks for the info,
Dave
© PG Music Forums