PG Music Home
Posted By: rayc The Last Man In Europe - the video - 05/29/19 05:25 AM

Someone asked when one would appear so there it is...
Torrey found the time to do a "sing to camera" take of the whole thing and do his preferred self obscuration and I'm VERY happy about that. I inserted snippets to illustrate the theme and bits of the other ensemble players.
Uploaded to Utub as a 130meg file, (took an afternoon), so the audio wasn't too bad on the way but who knows how the algorithms will treat it below HD.
Thanks Torrey - one of the easiest and fastest vids I've managed to pull together.
Nicely done! I already knew I liked the tune, but the video really lends merit to it. Fits the tune very well.

Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 05/29/19 11:15 AM
Nice job on this y'all.

Cool video! Keeps your attention throughout...
Posted By: Jim Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 05/29/19 03:04 PM
Well done guys...
It only adds to you great song & production.
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 05/29/19 03:46 PM
Ray,
Cool video! This tune came out very smooth. I like the segment with Torrey in the scope. Not that I would ever want to see Torrey in such scope, but the image was interesting smile

Misha.
Posted By: PeterF Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 05/29/19 05:57 PM
Ray & Torrey

Really enjoyed that - I think I was away when the song came out. Great sound and performance.
Excellent work.

Peter
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 05/29/19 06:13 PM
Great work on this ray and Torrey! Very cool to see how smooth this came out. Well done both of you!
Posted By: MarioD Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 05/29/19 08:07 PM
Great work on this Ray and Torrey. I must have missed the initial posting but this one is excellent.

Great song with a nice video.
Awesome job you guys! This really came together.
Posted By: David Snyder Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/04/19 05:41 PM

This is really righteous!

Great job all around!

Did Torrey lip sync was that live singing into a webcam or something?

Either way it is awesome!
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/09/19 10:14 PM
Thanks to all who took a moment to check out this video! This is a result of Rays hard work!! For my part I simply took my Note 9 phone and shot a lip sync of the tune, added some effects to the video and sent to Ray and he did the rest! I want to say that I am so impressed with Ray's humble nature in not taking any more credit than he does in the productions that he takes part in! He does so much excellent work and it deserves to be recognized! My part in this was easy! Thanks Ray!! T
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/09/19 11:11 PM
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Nice job on this y'all.

Cool video! Keeps your attention throughout...

YES!! I agree!!! Wonderful job!!! Looks great, sounds great!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/17/19 03:55 PM
Well done. Love it when a video adds rather than distracts from the tune...doesn't often happen for us.

Carry on y'all!

J&B
Posted By: dcuny Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/17/19 06:15 PM
I enjoyed the video. It had me Googling about Orwell.

I stumbled on an interesting factoid: prior to meeting him, Eileen Blair - his first wife - had written a poem entitled End Of The Century 1984.

Anyway, nice video!
Posted By: Robertkc Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/17/19 09:54 PM
Kudos again to all involved -cool title,great song and super performances all round.
That`s a darn good lip sync Torrey!

Robert
Posted By: Scott C Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/18/19 07:52 AM
Very cool tune. Loved this video. Well done Torrey on the vocal and video work. Was really nice to see, This is an excellent backtrack. Driving guitars and solo were great. Well done Ray.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/18/19 10:59 AM
Really cool video! As has been said, this really makes this song come to life. Good job!

Steve
Posted By: Deej56 Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/22/19 01:42 AM
rayc and Torrey:

Really impressive stuff here. Love the tune, and the video really adds to it—very creative! Nice work, gents, all around--enjoyed it!

My best to you both,

Deej
Posted By: Al-David Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 06/23/19 12:35 AM
Hey guys ...

Great stuff here! Both of you did a remarkable job on your respective parts. Very cool! And, the video was a real treat! A humble acknowledgment of the talent involved in this project.

Alan
Posted By: Noel96 Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 07/08/19 10:05 PM
Ray and Torrey,

This sounds brilliant!!!!

The clarity of the production is outstanding. It made me sit up and pay attention. Everything sizzles!

You've both done a terrific job in getting this together.

Totally enjoyed it.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: The Last Man In Europe - the video - 07/09/19 11:39 AM
well done guys eric
© PG Music Forums