PG Music Home
Posted By: rosv say you stay until tomorrow song with tom jones - 06/10/19 04:21 AM

say you stay until tomorrow song

with tom jones

How can I find a style to this song??

Where do I search?
Unfortunately the song is not in the style picker so you’ll need to look for something similar. Go to the style picker and search on the approximate tempo and timing. I would be looking at Country 4/4 Sw8 at about 120 BPM. This would give you a place to start. Then listen to some choices. I would recommend start with something like _BRAZEN.STY then enter your chords. Then if this does not suit try a few others similar. The chords used for the demos will be different to yours and this can sometimes put you off a style that can really fit.

Well that’s the way I do it.

Tony.
This song is a simple country style. Even though it's not specifically listed in the style picker..... any solid country even meter, quarter time medium tempo style should work well. The bass needs to be a quarter note style. Aside from that, this is an easy style to emulate.

BTW: FYI....this kind of request post should be started in the SONGWRITING, the OFF TOPIC, or the Recording Mixing Production forum. This is the showcase for finished or almost finished songs.
© PG Music Forums