PG Music Home
LOL More like 30 years and 5 Minutes Ago Just having a little fun messing around with my Favorite Band!!!!
Movie score for sure. This is areal powerful track. Love the guitar work and the drums really shine. Love it. Rob
This was really fun to listen to. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Rob! smile A movie score would be Awesome!
This was an excellent ride to listen to! Quite enjoyed the melody. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Ember! smile Thought I better take advantage of a 3/4 Rock Song, don't know how I missed this style before! Amazing Software!!!!! <3
Thanks Joe! smile Don't know how I missed seeing this! OLD MAN FORGETTING STUFF!
You in 3/4 time really does sound epic. smile
Thanks David! It was fun playing to a different beat. Rharv and I did a song once called about time that was odd. Wish I could remember what it was though. We took a 4/4 song and had Realband change the time. It was a real hoot.
Great job...
Keep at it...
I'm sure you'll get better wink
Lol Thanks Jim! smile
Cool tune Tommy. Very interesting back track. I got a movie background vibe to this as well. Guitar was exceptional as usual...
Experimenting sure paid off on this one for you, agree with movie track.
Thanks Scott! smile I would like some movie song money!
Thanks Beatmaster! smile
Great work! I really, really was diggin the backing track choice on this one. It was a really large, and really epic vibe to it. I liked the 3/4 time signature on it too, flowed smooth as butter.

Thanks for sharing smile
Thanks Deryk! smile
© PG Music Forums