PG Music Home
Posted By: Ronnie Fields She Is All The World To Me - 06/27/19 03:48 PM
https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=13891855 This is a song I wrote using Band In A Box 2018..
Posted By: beatmaster Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/27/19 05:25 PM
Hi Ronnie

This has a nice Ballad feel to it, I can link this to the likes of Sir Harry secombe and a Max bygraves feel,

Nice write and nice lyrics, vocals.

Thanks
Posted By: Tangmo Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/27/19 06:34 PM
You've got that old country feel knocked. Good song, well sung. The band is working for this very well.
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/27/19 06:43 PM
Ronnie, this has the sound of some of the classic country I grew up listening to. I liked the use of the minor chords you put in the verses! Sounds good and looking forward to more of your music being presented here! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/27/19 07:55 PM
Wow - what a gorgeous and lush ballad smile You can feel the sincerity here, and I love the throwback country vibes here. Nicely catchy too, and a good groove to boot.

You should be proud of this one - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: MarioD Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/27/19 08:09 PM
Its all bee said so all I can add is this is great country. I really like those minor chords. Your vocal is very good.
Posted By: Jim Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/27/19 08:48 PM
Good slow dancing tune that should pack any honky tonk dance floor smile ...
Good job...
I enjoyed listening to it!
Posted By: rayc Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/28/19 01:55 AM
Everything fits nicely except the very clicky kick drum. If you could EQ that click away it'd be sweet.
Posted By: dcuny Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/28/19 02:10 AM
That drum tries to convince me otherwise, but I know country music when I hear it. smile

Nicely done!

You didn't ask for feedback, so I probably shouldn't suggest that you could bring the vocal down a bit so it sits a bit more "in" the mix. wink

Thanks for posting it, I enjoyed the listen.
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/28/19 02:31 AM
Nice work Ronnie. Great production and performance. Rob
Posted By: Al-David Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/28/19 04:28 AM
Hi Ronnie ...

Welcome to the forum! This is the kind of music I played for 50+ years. Nice vocal and the lyric is real nice. Loved the backing band. That was a really terrific listen! Good stuff!!!

Also, loved the key modulation. In my opinion, a key modulation renews and refreshes a song - a slightly different sound that catches the listener's ear. Hope to hear more of your song in the days ahead.

Alan
Posted By: floyd jane Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/28/19 10:20 AM
Ronnie,

A pleasant love ballad. Nice job with the BAND...
Posted By: rsdean Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/29/19 03:58 PM
Ronnie,

This is a great ballad. You have a good sound - completely enjoyed listening to this.

Bob
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: She Is All The World To Me - 06/29/19 06:06 PM
Welcome Ronnie (if this is your first song....first I've heard anyway). Vocal is beautiful......you have a wonderful Merle Haggard quality....soulful and rich!! This is a really pretty song, well-written and well-performed. And well recorded/mixed! Really nicely done. Looking forward to hearing more!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums