PG Music Home
Posted By: Torrey Bliss (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 06/30/19 03:50 PM
https://youtu.be/2qaCqK0uO3U

This is a video I created to go along with my song "I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin" for anyone who would like to see it. I didn't have it ready in time to go along with the original song post. Thanks in advance for the look/listen and any comments, I will not be making any replies on this topic unless to address a specific question. Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: rayc Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 06/30/19 07:29 PM
Rollercoaster style to match the ride of the rock song.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/01/19 09:49 AM
Cool video.
I enjoyed hearing this again...
Posted By: Jim Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/01/19 06:20 PM
Great job on both your Song & Video!
Wow! This was great Torrey! I really dug the vibes on this one. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: cliftond Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/01/19 08:33 PM
We enjoyed the tribute to David and the Giants Torrey, We are from laurel MS, originally, I met David many years ago, they had and must still have a great band. Cliff
Posted By: rsdean Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/01/19 09:23 PM
Torrey,

Love the song! Love the video!

Bob
Posted By: Will Josef Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/01/19 09:55 PM
Torrey, it is a wonderful song... really, really like it!

Some parts of the video is really good as well - especially the "C-part" of the music (the part with flames in the video). That works really well.

Thanks a lot for sharing!
Will
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/01/19 10:25 PM
Torry,
trippy video you made!
It was pretty cool second time around following the captions.
Very strong tune!

Thank you for sharing!

Misha.
Posted By: edshaw Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/01/19 10:37 PM
Great, Torrey. Heartfelt, as is the Torrey Bliss norm.
Nice job on the video, Torrey!
What a tune! Love the attitude behind this. It really has a nice edge and I thought the production was top notch also. I'd imagine it'd sound fantastic live.

Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: Robertkc Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/02/19 02:54 PM
Good video on a terrific song, Torrey. I really noticed that slowed down instrumental break this time... and listening to David & The Giants ( hadn`t heard them before), the influence is clear.

Robert
Oh yeah! A vid that enhances the vibe with no distraction. Nice.

Enjoyed hearing that great vocal and guitar again!

J&B
I like what you did with the video and for the most part the words were pretty easy to read. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/04/19 10:42 AM
hi torrey I like the video I have to say your mixes are fantastic lots of depth clear and warm great work eric
Posted By: Scott C Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/05/19 11:15 AM
Loved this tune Torrey. Vocal was awesome and the backtrack wowser. The bass line just drove the song and your guitar totally took the song to another level. Well done....
Posted By: Steve Young Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/05/19 11:57 AM
I already liked this song. Great job on the video! Works very well together!

Steve
Posted By: Crossroads Re: (New Video) I'm Gonna Keep On Rockin - 07/13/19 09:18 AM
Hi Torrey,

listend to and commented on your basic post just a couple of minutes ago and now enjoyed a second listen plus your very nice video. Fits the song perfectly! Very enjoyable !

Cheers,

Stefan
Great song and wild, cool video. I don't know how you made the vid animation--Nice.
© PG Music Forums