PG Music Home
Posted By: japokeapeg We All Find Our Little Piece Of Heaven - 07/08/19 08:09 AM
https://soundcloud.com/japokeapeg/we-all-find-our-little-piece-of-heaven

I'm playing acoustic(J160e) and singing.

BIAB playing the rest

Sorry I don't have a player listing as my computer suffered a catastrophe after recording and I lost it. cry
Put together well. Has that "early 70's rock" feel... kind of a Brick-In-The-Wall thing...
Posted By: Jim Re: We All Find Our Little Piece Of Heaven - 07/08/19 01:08 PM
Another nice composition...
I enjoyed it.
However, it would be nice if you would include the lyrics.
ok good thinking
Posted By: rayc Re: We All Find Our Little Piece Of Heaven - 07/09/19 12:00 AM
Lyrics would be nice.
The sweet smell of patchouli...that raised a laugh.
A few pitchy spots in the vocals that you might address with ReaTune or similar but nothing horrid.
The "esses" are prominent - is it the reverb, dry mouth or proximity to the mic.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: We All Find Our Little Piece Of Heaven - 07/09/19 12:37 AM
Great vibe.

I love the acoustic/electric sound that was found in a lot of songs from the 70s.

You production and presentation sat very comfortably in my speakers.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: Tangmo Re: We All Find Our Little Piece Of Heaven - 07/09/19 05:16 AM
Nice doubling on the vocals and harmonies. The band is very nicely not over-blown--kinda garagey. Great theme. I enjoyed the listen.
I like the acoustic and the overall simplicity of the production. Nice 70s feel.
This is really sweet - easy to follow, and really sincere in its delivery. I'm getting a strong 70's vibe on this one. Some really great harmonies too, and I liked the chord progressions.

Great work on this one - thanks for sharing smile
Nice work on this japokeapeg! I found this quite humble and great work on the vocals too. Well done!
Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Nice doubling on the vocals and harmonies. The band is very nicely not over-blown--kinda garagey. Great theme. I enjoyed the listen.

That well sums up our thoughts. Mid to late 70's and garagey!

Enjoyed it.

J&B
Yeoman work on all levels of this piece. Enjoyed it.
Posted By: dcuny Re: We All Find Our Little Piece Of Heaven - 07/09/19 10:01 PM
Interesting chord progression.

I was expecting you to rhyme shore with before, so that got me listening more closely.

I particularly liked the a capella section.

Sorry for your computer catastrophe!

I enjoyed the 70's sound, thanks!
"I was expecting you to rhyme shore with before, so that got me listening more closely."

Yes thanks David. I'm not a fan of predictable lyrics. laugh
© PG Music Forums