PG Music Home
Posted By: musician17 Of The Silence - 07/12/19 05:19 PM
Taking a little time off music writing in general, but this came to the fore tonight, so I thought I'd write it down with the help of BIAB - and here it is, hope you enjoy it.

Of The Silence

RealTracks in style: 2917:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryFolk8thsMike Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 2916:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryFolk8thsBrent Ev 085
Posted By: Jim Re: Of The Silence - 07/13/19 02:04 PM
This would make a nice backing track for a song...
And, of course, I'll be waiting for your lyrics.
Posted By: musician17 Re: Of The Silence - 07/15/19 03:33 AM
Thanks Jim!
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Of The Silence - 07/15/19 12:07 PM
This is really lovely smile Proof that sometimes less is more. Very pretty on the ears, and really lush. I can already hear your distinct vocals over top of it.

Looking forward to hearing what it sounds like when you record to it (if you ever decide to) - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Birchwood Re: Of The Silence - 07/15/19 03:51 PM
It's a very nice instrumental song, and as Deryk said I can almost hear someone singing on top of this song!
And probably you must try that one time!

Thanks for the song,
Hans
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Of The Silence - 07/15/19 04:55 PM
Well done Musician17, thanks for sharing this! The arrangement is a pleasure to listen to. Very nice to listen to. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: musician17 Re: Of The Silence - 07/15/19 05:25 PM
Thanks everyone - so kind, as always. Not sure if I'll ever sing on top of this particular track, but it's been fun to make it materialise, as it were :-) Thanks again!
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Of The Silence - 07/17/19 12:34 PM
Very cinematic...

Enjoyed it!

J&B
Posted By: musician17 Re: Of The Silence - 07/18/19 05:07 AM
Thanks Janice & Bud. One of these days, I will comment more on other people's songs, also ... I'm conscious that the ratio of songs uploaded by me to songs that I have commented on is heavily weighted towards the former, sadly - but I WILL put that right. In the meantime, thank you so much - appreciate every comment.
Posted By: Crossroads Re: Of The Silence - 07/24/19 12:36 PM
Hi,

I, too, could imagine some nice singing to these great chord progressions and appealing instrumentation.

Let's see, if anybody is going to jump in...

Take care,

Stefan
© PG Music Forums