PG Music Home
Posted By: BlueAttitude Here's To You - 10/14/19 11:19 AM
This is more of a traditional style blues than what we have been doing lately.

Here's To You

The Band:

RealTracks in song: ~572:Bass, Electric, Blues BB Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 2905:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm BrightBluesyPopColin Ev 100
RealTracks in song: 2906:Piano, ElectricVintage, Rhythm BluesyPopMike Ev 100
RealDrums in song:FunkHalfNoteSync: a: Snare, Kickb: Busy Kick

I'm playing the guitar leads and the rhythm guitar panned hard left during the bridge/chorus. I built the rhythm guitar track panned hard right using the UJAM VG-IRON VSTi.

Production Notes:

Mixed with Reaper and mastered using the vintage modules in Ozone 9

I used CLA Drums on the drum track, and CLA Unplugged on the piano.
Guitar is a strat through S-Gear and CLA Unplugged.
Vocals are processed with Nectar 3 and Waves Vocal rider, and sent to a separate reverb bus which uses the reverb section of Nectar 2

Here’s to you (2019 Christiane Spruit)

I hear your footsteps
And the way you‘re dragging yourself up
the second floor of the house seems far , too far to reach
But I know what you've been up to
All night long

You look in my eyes
and tell me, you are not cheating
getting lost more and more in lies and alibis
But I know That you have been gone
All night long

Stone - cold, the glass is waiting sober
whole damn life has been another "hard days over"
Here's to you

When I look in your eyes
I can taste pain and sorrow
my whole damn life, I cannot get a grip on me
all that's left to lose for me
Is you

Stone - cold, the glass is waiting sober
whole damn life another "hard days over"
all that's left to lose for me
Is you

As always we welcome any comments!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Here's To You - 10/14/19 12:10 PM
Dave & Chris,

Y'all knock ANOTHER one outta the park. This is so good!

Chris is writing very interesting blues-rock lyrics/storylines. Unique and original and never sounding "forced". And singing them so well. Dave, the vocal processing you are using fits so naturally into the mix. A gorgeous combination - the in front of the mic and behind the mic...

Your guitar work is extraordinary. Your fills and solos elevate an already stellar track to new heights. Tasty. Supportive. And Essential. The hard panned section - awesome rhythm tracks...

And once again, you drums and bass sound GREAT. I don't think I've ever even noticed the FunkHalfNoteSync drum track. Great choice.

This sounds like it came from a top studio.

fj
Posted By: beatmaster Re: Here's To You - 10/14/19 12:42 PM
What a sound !!.

Guitars are stunning , vocals are Brilliant and the overall mix amazing.

You always give me the Fleetwood mac vibe.

Thanks
Posted By: musician17 Re: Here's To You - 10/14/19 01:37 PM
Good job! I like it. Christiane's voice sounds amazing and the guitar solos are top notch. Love the punch this song packs and delivers, both in the writing and the performance of it - well done!!!
Posted By: jannesan Re: Here's To You - 10/14/19 04:07 PM
Great bluesy song with strong story. The reverb matches exactly the night mood of the lyrics and Chris's emotional voice. Enjoyable chording, has some Gary Moore and some modern Dave smile Your guitar playing is fantastic, I could listen to it all day and night. The band works, I especially like that right-panned rhythm guitar, gives the song even more edge.

Janne
Posted By: sslechta Re: Here's To You - 10/14/19 05:41 PM
Hey Dave! Really enjoyed this with the Virtual Guitarist parts added. The start of the song reminded me of Witchy Woman from the Eagles. Between your guitars and the virtual ones they all mixed together real well. Still love Chris's voice on everything I hear too. Great work to you both, loved it!
Posted By: PeterF Re: Here's To You - 10/14/19 05:48 PM
Dave & Chris

That was some track. Loved the vocal, lyric and overall feel, a really nice blues all round.

Some stellar playing (great tone) and interesting production touches.

All the elements of the song work and it was a great listen.

Peter
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: Here's To You - 10/14/19 06:13 PM
Great song, lyrics are much better than the typical blues. "All I've got left to lose is you," I'm gonna remember that line! Good ax work as always.
Posted By: Leon1 Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 12:52 AM
Hi Dave
Wonderful song. Immaculate guitar work, great lyrics and excellent vocal. No need for comparisons with a voice like hers, but Chris reminds me a little of Margot Timmins in spots on this track. I agree with Floyd that this sounds totally professional.
Regards,
Leon
Posted By: Deej56 Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 01:52 AM
Dave

Engaging sound out of the gate—Petty like to me—which immediately pulls at the ear . . . and then that lovely vocal kicks in, and the song goes to a whole new level Love the guitar work throughout, both the rhythm and lead. Nice harmonies as well. Lovely production—stitched together artfully. Killer stuff!

My best to you,

Deej
Posted By: rayc Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 07:34 AM
This rides with BB King's feel to Garry Moore's tone.
The breathy vocals are spot on as is the narrative.
I'm not 100% on the accent guitar's distortion as it's a bit fizzy.
Excellent stuff.
Posted By: Birchwood Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 08:19 AM
Hi Dave and Chris,

You made a very, very nice Blues together.
The whole time I felt some sort of 'withheld tension' in the melody and the singing of Chris.
I expected her to go 'out of the roof' at the end, or subtle revenge because of that villain, but none of that happened cry
But never the less, I really like this song, the sologuitar and -of course- the singing of Chris. Very well done!

Hans
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 09:08 AM
Dave & Chris.
Sweet! Opening is catchy and almost whimsical, clever move to open up ears smile
Flows like honey. Another excellent work from one of my favorite teams here. Critical comments-none, it shines! Enjoyed this a lot.

Thank you for sharing!

Misha.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 10:19 AM
Nicely done! It's like a throwback to the 70's - really catchy, and I loved the guitar work here. Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 11:19 AM
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Dave & Chris,

Y'all knock ANOTHER one outta the park. This is so good!

Chris is writing very interesting blues-rock lyrics/storylines. Unique and original and never sounding "forced". And singing them so well. Dave, the vocal processing you are using fits so naturally into the mix. A gorgeous combination - the in front of the mic and behind the mic...

Your guitar work is extraordinary. Your fills and solos elevate an already stellar track to new heights. Tasty. Supportive. And Essential. The hard panned section - awesome rhythm tracks...

And once again, you drums and bass sound GREAT. I don't think I've ever even noticed the FunkHalfNoteSync drum track. Great choice.

This sounds like it came from a top studio.

fj

Wow, thanks, floyd!

The thing that first stuck me about Chris when we first started working together four years ago is that she has no preconceived notions on how blues lyrics should be written. She is not hung up on the old formula; sing a line, repeat the line, then resolve the line. Not that there is anything wrong with doing that, but I think her approach, also the way she sings, makes an old music style sound fresh. To my ears anyway!

I just stumbled across those drums by accident, they must have been part of a style I was auditioning. I think I ended up keeping the drums but swapped out all the other instruments.

And of course thanks for the comments on the guitar work and the production, means a lot! smile
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 02:00 PM
And here's to you!

For us this is the best of the best.

Not much to say other than it's an over the top great production.
Chris's vocal, Chris's write, your guitar, the RT/RD's, the arrangement, the mix and the mastering are all sublime.

I rather listen more than write.

Amazing.

J&B

PS Janice just mentioned Steely Dan smile
Posted By: dcuny Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 10:46 PM
Yep - it's all good.

Well, actually all excellent. smile
Posted By: lambada Re: Here's To You - 10/15/19 11:23 PM
Impressive on so many levels. Very professional.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Here's To You - 10/16/19 04:22 AM
Dave,

Gosh, you and Chris turn out masterpiece after masterpiece after masterpiece. Moreover, with each production you seem to raise the bar higher and higher.

If ever there was a contender for the best of the best, this is it. It's outstanding writing and presenting and equally outstanding listening. Not only is this song very professional sounding, but Chris's writing and singing and your guitar work are like gold-plating. The 3 minutes and 42 seconds disappeared in very quickly.

I could hear every word that Chris sang and I totally enjoyed the story she told.

As I mentioned in my last post, you two are a pretty powerful songwriting team.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/16/19 06:54 AM
Originally Posted By: beatmaster
What a sound !!.

Guitars are stunning , vocals are Brilliant and the overall mix amazing.

You always give me the Fleetwood mac vibe.

Thanks

Thanks for the listen and comments!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/16/19 06:56 AM
Originally Posted By: musician17
Good job! I like it. Christiane's voice sounds amazing and the guitar solos are top notch. Love the punch this song packs and delivers, both in the writing and the performance of it - well done!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it!
Posted By: Scott C Re: Here's To You - 10/16/19 05:29 PM
Very cool Dave Boy the song takes me back to the 70’s. Your guitar work was just excellent. Chris’s vocal was so good. The piano was nice touch. Well done
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/16/19 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Great bluesy song with strong story. The reverb matches exactly the night mood of the lyrics and Chris's emotional voice. Enjoyable chording, has some Gary Moore and some modern Dave smile Your guitar playing is fantastic, I could listen to it all day and night. The band works, I especially like that right-panned rhythm guitar, gives the song even more edge.

Janne

Always nice to be mentioned in the same sentence as Gary Moore! Thanks very much, Janne, I appreciate it!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Here's To You - 10/16/19 11:50 PM
Wow, Dave. Here's To You actually!

The lead guitar work sits perfectly, and enhances to production with great dynamics.

Vocals are world class.

This is absolutely sensational in every respect.

Here's to you!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/17/19 04:03 PM
Originally Posted By: sslechta
Hey Dave! Really enjoyed this with the Virtual Guitarist parts added. The start of the song reminded me of Witchy Woman from the Eagles. Between your guitars and the virtual ones they all mixed together real well. Still love Chris's voice on everything I hear too. Great work to you both, loved it!

Hey Steve, thanks, man!

Yeah, that VSTi is great, lots of potential. Price was right too! Although for sure I’ll buy at least one of their other offerings, which is why these companies give stuff away I guess, good marketing strategy.

About time you uploaded a new song I think, it’s been a while!
Posted By: sslechta Re: Here's To You - 10/17/19 05:06 PM
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
About time you uploaded a new song I think, it’s been a while!

Yeah, that first one I had was the Joanne challenge for "Paradox of You" in January 2018. I am actually working on a 2nd song now and hope to have it done in a few months. 1 song every 2 years? Sounds like me.... I'm still younger and not quite retired. I use the "I work too much" excuse for not getting songs done! smile

Thanks for asking!
Posted By: tommyad Re: Here's To You - 10/18/19 12:10 PM
Man Dave and Wow Chris, this may be my new favorite of your excellent catalogue. Stellar sound, great vocal and write, excellent guitar work. This hit the high water mark on all aspects. Very pro and definitely in my wheelhouse. I have always loved minor blues. A superb listen, Tom
Posted By: cliftond Re: Here's To You - 10/18/19 12:13 PM
Darn, this guitar is just so good, yeah Gary Moore style, the song is professional from start to finish, I feel very insecure at this moment. Great job Dave!!!!! Cliff
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/18/19 03:42 PM
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Dave & Chris

That was some track. Loved the vocal, lyric and overall feel, a really nice blues all round.

Some stellar playing (great tone) and interesting production touches.

All the elements of the song work and it was a great listen.

Peter

Thanks for the listen and comments, Peter, happy you enjoyed it!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/18/19 03:43 PM
Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Great song, lyrics are much better than the typical blues. "All I've got left to lose is you," I'm gonna remember that line! Good ax work as always.

Thanks for stopping by, TuneMonger!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/18/19 03:52 PM
Originally Posted By: Leon1
Hi Dave
Wonderful song. Immaculate guitar work, great lyrics and excellent vocal. No need for comparisons with a voice like hers, but Chris reminds me a little of Margot Timmins in spots on this track. I agree with Floyd that this sounds totally professional.
Regards,
Leon

Hi Leon,

Thanks very much, I appreciate it!
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Here's To You - 10/18/19 09:28 PM
Really fantastic use of RealTrack. I felt this song was quite creative! The lead guitar also sounds exceptionally good. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/19/19 05:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Deej56
Dave

Engaging sound out of the gate—Petty like to me—which immediately pulls at the ear . . . and then that lovely vocal kicks in, and the song goes to a whole new level Love the guitar work throughout, both the rhythm and lead. Nice harmonies as well. Lovely production—stitched together artfully. Killer stuff!

My best to you,

Deej

Hi Deej,

Thanks for your generous comments, I appreciate it! smile
Posted By: gruverider Re: Here's To You - 10/20/19 12:16 AM
Super smooth! Man that kick drum really thumps! The vocals and harmonies are superb! And I could have listened to the lead guitar for another ten minutes!

Well Done!
Posted By: Sundance Re: Here's To You - 10/20/19 03:16 PM
Cool blues production, sweet guitar sound and Chris has such a nice bluesy vocal tone.
Posted By: Crossroads Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 03:38 AM
Hi Dave & Chris,

this is really great stuff, wow.

A very good write, perfectly arranged and what you can do as a team is amazing: Fantastic vocals (remind me a bit (but just a bit!) on the early Christine Perfect (later Christine McVie)and when the intro started I thought: 'Yeah, finally someone remembers the Zombies.

Chris, you sure know how to express yurself in a Blues song (and write one, too) and Dave - you know that I really love your stylish playing. And for someone who never got the tone out of his guitars that really satisfied him (me, unfortunately) I'm always stunned by yours.

Simply marvellous!

Cheers,

Stefan
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 06:50 AM
Originally Posted By: rayc
This rides with BB King's feel to Garry Moore's tone.
The breathy vocals are spot on as is the narrative.
I'm not 100% on the accent guitar's distortion as it's a bit fizzy.
Excellent stuff.

Hi Ray,

I'll revisit that guitar if we ever decide to do more with this song, easy enough to dial back the distortion a bit.

Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 06:51 AM
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Dave and Chris,

You made a very, very nice Blues together.
The whole time I felt some sort of 'withheld tension' in the melody and the singing of Chris.
I expected her to go 'out of the roof' at the end, or subtle revenge because of that villain, but none of that happened cry
But never the less, I really like this song, the sologuitar and -of course- the singing of Chris. Very well done!

Hans

Hi Hans,

Sorry the end disappointed you, but happy you liked the rest of it!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 06:52 AM
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Dave & Chris.
Sweet! Opening is catchy and almost whimsical, clever move to open up ears smile
Flows like honey. Another excellent work from one of my favorite teams here. Critical comments-none, it shines! Enjoyed this a lot.

Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

Thanks, Misha, I appreciate it!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 06:53 AM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Nicely done! It's like a throwback to the 70's - really catchy, and I loved the guitar work here. Thanks for sharing smile

Cheers, Deryk!
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 06:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
And here's to you!

For us this is the best of the best.

Not much to say other than it's an over the top great production.
Chris's vocal, Chris's write, your guitar, the RT/RD's, the arrangement, the mix and the mastering are all sublime.

I rather listen more than write.

Amazing.

J&B

PS Janice just mentioned Steely Dan smile

Thanks Janice and Bud!

Steely Dan, wow! smile
Posted By: Al-David Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 08:21 AM
Dave & Chris,

If you folks have ever posted a less-than-stellar production, I've never heard it. I seriously doubt you ever have.

This is just so danged good in so many ways. The lyric borders on haunting and the lead guitar just screams the Blues. And Chris has such a great voice. Everything about this is A-1 in my book. Nothing but great sounds here!

Wishing you both everything good.

Alan
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/22/19 03:55 PM
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Yep - it's all good.

Well, actually all excellent. smile

Thanks, David!
Posted By: bluage Re: Here's To You - 10/23/19 03:31 AM
'Blue Attitude' & Ms. Spruit...

Here's To You is so 'blue' that it made me feel like the sun had gone down in the middle of the day. 'Blue Attitude', man, you sure know how to 'talk the talk' and 'walk the walk' with that 'ax' of yours. It's the sound of empty streets, of long shadows thrown on crumbling walls, of people who are lost to each other.

Ms. Spruit, you voiced those troubling lyrics as though it was the last time you would sing them. There is a burden, a weight of finality, of something coming to an unpleasant end in the lyrics. I believe you communicated the despair inherent in the lyrics as though you were coming apart, but trying so desperately to hide it. Your performance was augmented by the faint, ghostly-sounding filaments of vocal harmony that fell here and there around your vocal.

This is so atmospheric, it's scary. It's the 'blues', cool, and hot, but all at the same time.

LOREN (a.k.a. 'bluage')
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/23/19 06:21 AM
Originally Posted By: lambada
Impressive on so many levels. Very professional.

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Dave,

Gosh, you and Chris turn out masterpiece after masterpiece after masterpiece. Moreover, with each production you seem to raise the bar higher and higher.

If ever there was a contender for the best of the best, this is it. It's outstanding writing and presenting and equally outstanding listening. Not only is this song very professional sounding, but Chris's writing and singing and your guitar work are like gold-plating. The 3 minutes and 42 seconds disappeared in very quickly.

I could hear every word that Chris sang and I totally enjoyed the story she told.

As I mentioned in my last post, you two are a pretty powerful songwriting team.

All the best,
Noel

Man! Not sure what to say after reading those comments other than thanks so much, we both really appreciate it smile
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/23/19 06:24 AM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Very cool Dave Boy the song takes me back to the 70’s. Your guitar work was just excellent. Chris’s vocal was so good. The piano was nice touch. Well done

Thanks, Scott! I see you have a new one up I'll be over in a few minutes to have a listen.

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Wow, Dave. Here's To You actually!

The lead guitar work sits perfectly, and enhances to production with great dynamics.

Vocals are world class.

This is absolutely sensational in every respect.

Here's to you!

Hey Trev, thanks very much!

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Man Dave and Wow Chris, this may be my new favorite of your excellent catalogue. Stellar sound, great vocal and write, excellent guitar work. This hit the high water mark on all aspects. Very pro and definitely in my wheelhouse. I have always loved minor blues. A superb listen, Tom

Thanks, Tom! Man, it's great to see you back here again!
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Here's To You - 10/23/19 01:50 PM
Dave & Chris,
Listened last week and thought you guys have raised the bar again- absolutely everything gels on this...actually I think you might have changed the guitar track volume since then- anyhow, its all stellar; perhaps the best vocal I`ve heard from Chris among the accolades already posted that I especially agree with.

Robert
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/24/19 05:54 AM
Originally Posted By: cliftond
Darn, this guitar is just so good, yeah Gary Moore style, the song is professional from start to finish, I feel very insecure at this moment. Great job Dave!!!!! Cliff

Hey Cliff,

You have no need to feel insecure about anything, I'm a fan of your work. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: gruverider
Super smooth! Man that kick drum really thumps! The vocals and harmonies are superb! And I could have listened to the lead guitar for another ten minutes!

Well Done!

Thanks very much, Lawrence!

Originally Posted By: Sundance
Cool blues production, sweet guitar sound and Chris has such a nice bluesy vocal tone.

Thanks, Josie! Good to see you back here.
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Here's To You - 10/24/19 06:08 AM
Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Dave & Chris,

this is really great stuff, wow.

A very good write, perfectly arranged and what you can do as a team is amazing: Fantastic vocals (remind me a bit (but just a bit!) on the early Christine Perfect (later Christine McVie)and when the intro started I thought: 'Yeah, finally someone remembers the Zombies.

Chris, you sure know how to express yurself in a Blues song (and write one, too) and Dave - you know that I really love your stylish playing. And for someone who never got the tone out of his guitars that really satisfied him (me, unfortunately) I'm always stunned by yours.

Simply marvellous!

Cheers,

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Yes, I remember Christine McVie from the band Chicken Shack, pretty good blues band. The Zombies! I certainly didn't have them in mind when I did this one. But, I listened to them a lot back in the day.

Thanks very much for your generous review, I appreciate it smile

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Dave & Chris,

If you folks have ever posted a less-than-stellar production, I've never heard it. I seriously doubt you ever have.

This is just so danged good in so many ways. The lyric borders on haunting and the lead guitar just screams the Blues. And Chris has such a great voice. Everything about this is A-1 in my book. Nothing but great sounds here!

Wishing you both everything good.

Alan

Always great to hear from you, Alan, I know how limited your time is at the moment.

Thanks as always for your support!

Best to you and Di.

Originally Posted By: bluage
'Blue Attitude' & Ms. Spruit...

Here's To You is so 'blue' that it made me feel like the sun had gone down in the middle of the day. 'Blue Attitude', man, you sure know how to 'talk the talk' and 'walk the walk' with that 'ax' of yours. It's the sound of empty streets, of long shadows thrown on crumbling walls, of people who are lost to each other.

Ms. Spruit, you voiced those troubling lyrics as though it was the last time you would sing them. There is a burden, a weight of finality, of something coming to an unpleasant end in the lyrics. I believe you communicated the despair inherent in the lyrics as though you were coming apart, but trying so desperately to hide it. Your performance was augmented by the faint, ghostly-sounding filaments of vocal harmony that fell here and there around your vocal.

This is so atmospheric, it's scary. It's the 'blues', cool, and hot, but all at the same time.

LOREN (a.k.a. 'bluage')

Your reviews are always so well written! Makes me wonder if you are a professional writer or an English teacher?

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Dave & Chris,
Listened last week and thought you guys have raised the bar again- absolutely everything gels on this...actually I think you might have changed the guitar track volume since then- anyhow, its all stellar; perhaps the best vocal I`ve heard from Chris among the accolades already posted that I especially agree with.

Robert

Hi Robert,

No, I haven't made any changes to the original mix that I posted. Maybe you first heard it on soundcloud? Sounds very different over there compared to reverbnation.

Thanks very much!
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Here's To You - 10/24/19 07:29 PM
Dave,
I guess that`s it - the difference jumps out when you listen to the two sites back to back.
When my Soundcloud quota is filled I`m going to give reverbnation a try.

Robert
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Here's To You - 10/24/19 08:45 PM
I could have sworn I already commented on this!

My God man you did a great job! I know I always mention your tone; but seeing your name gets me to click every time to here it!

You have a total knack for putting styles, tone, lyrics, and great mixing into every song.

To me, this reminds me of a "You're no good"/Linda Ronstadt type of song. If you knew how much I like that song, you would understand the compliment I just paid you. Yours sounds infinity better, IMO.

So, the big question for me is, do you actually write lyrics for your guitar? It's every bit, if not more expressive than the human voice.

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Posted By: bluage Re: Here's To You - 10/25/19 03:46 AM
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude

Your reviews are always so well written! Makes me wonder if you are a professional writer or an English teacher?

'Blue Attitude'...

No, I'm neither of those smile . Listening to music -- any kind of music -- is always exciting to me. I just try to communicate what I feel about what I hear.

LOREN (a.k.a. 'bluage')
Posted By: Mark K Re: Here's To You - 10/30/19 12:35 PM
Very professional sounding. The vocals and your guitar work are top notch. Really enjoyed the listen.
Posted By: Jim Re: Here's To You - 10/30/19 01:25 PM
I can't top all the glowing comments you've received on this fantastic number...
All I can say is I really enjoyed listening your collaboration with Chris!
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Here's To You - 11/07/19 03:19 PM
As Floyd said, "Knocking it out of the park"!! Love EVERYTHING about this one!! So pro, so smooth, SOOOO good!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums