PG Music Home
Posted By: EatMe EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/26/19 01:55 PM
Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/eatme/eatme-fulltime-lover

Downloads/listen:
http://www.eatme.pro/music?search=fulltime%20lover

Fulltime Lover

Made with assistance of Band-in-a-Box 2019 in Renoise.

realtracks from Band In A Box:
-Electric Bass Guitar
-Strumming Guitar
-Jazz Drums Brushes
-Trombone Old Swing

edited piano chord tracks from Band-In-A-Box, to 3 VST plugins: MauSynth, LoungeLizard EP, Acoustica Pianissimo

drum samples

various VST effects, FreeVerb2, BassChorus22, BeyerDynamic Virtual Studio, Bram SupaPhaser, Tokyo Dawn Kotelnikov GE compressor, Ozone Elements spatializer, internal Renoise effects/filters/eq.

Posted By: MarioD Re: EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/26/19 05:53 PM
Super rhythm track. FWIW I think that the intro is way to long. The trombone was a good choice for a lead, but then it stopped and the rhythm track took over again.

This has a ton of potential. Shorten those rhythm sections and you will have a real winner on your hands. Note this is just me and others may or may not agree.

A lot of good work went into this one.
Posted By: EatMe Re: EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/27/19 02:33 AM
I am happy with the track as it is so far.

I was smiling when I read "Your brain works right from birth until the day you fall in love" in your signature.

I have added a search functionality to my music page so you can find the download.
Posted By: Crossroads Re: EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/27/19 11:23 AM
Hi EatMe,

that's a very interesting thing. Great driving rhythm, good solo parts. Enjoyed the listen.

Take care,

Stefan
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/27/19 12:18 PM
Wow - I really enjoyed this smile Some really nice lyrics, and it flows tremendously well. As Stefan said above me - the driving rhythm is on point, and the solos are great. Two elements that caught my ear right away.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/28/19 03:22 AM
I agree about the repetitive intro, took a long time to actually start going anywhere.

There needs to be some variation in the rhythm section, I think this would be an improvement.

Nevertheless, the song has got great potential. Great vibe throughout.
Posted By: Jim Re: EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/29/19 03:55 PM
I like it as is...
All the various parts are interesting & fit together so well...
Over the driving repetitive drum line...
I really enjoyed listening.
Posted By: rayc Re: EatMe - Fulltime Lover - 11/30/19 08:39 AM
45 seconds is a LONG time waiting for a melodic element and even then it was more rhythmic thatn melodic until the trombone came in with something.
I think this'd make a cool bed for a vocal melody.
© PG Music Forums