Composed & played by me in Lockdown Munich City

Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - I played:

Clarinet 62 er Noblet/Paris
Keilwerth Alto
GB 200 Jazzguitar
Camps Concierto Flamenca

Presonus Studio One DAW
Posted by: EdZ314

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/04/20 10:42 PM

This is excellent. Very professional sound, and just a pleasure to listen to. I would love to hear this on a good HiFi, but sadly I don't have one right now - hopefully some of the other members hear can give that a try.
Posted by: TexasFrets

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/04/20 11:35 PM

Very nice. A pleasure to listen to.
Posted by: rayc

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/05/20 12:14 AM

Lovely reedy tone from the clarinet.
Nice.
Posted by: Al-David

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/05/20 01:09 AM

Guten Tag!

Es freut mich Sie kennen zu lernen! Ich bin Amerikanner, aber wohnte ich fast 12 Jahren im Deutschland - nicht zu viet von Kaiserslautern.

This is very pretty. I agree with Ray's comment about the clarinet. This is very nice! I truly enjoyed my listen!

Wishing you the best. Be safe ...

Alan
Posted by: Salsito

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/05/20 03:13 AM

Thank you all for your friendly comments! Good for me to get response for my kind of music!

... my clarinet is from 1962 & is a sweet Instrument!

Pardon my english please & stay safe!
Posted by: Scott C

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/05/20 08:16 AM

Beautiful piece of music. Love the clarinet. Lovely tone. Super backtrack. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing more of your music
Posted by: cubanpete

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/05/20 05:08 PM

Hi Salsito, muy bueno. Enjoyed a lot, music from my homeland. Nice playing.

Mike B.
Posted by: TuneMonger

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/06/20 09:42 PM

Lot of talent there, Monsieur Multi-Instrumentalist! Really enjoyed every minute of it.

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/07/20 02:45 AM

Hola, Mike,

I tried to play in cuban style ... and it is a big compliment for me when a native cuban likes my music ... thanks!

We've been in Cuba many times since the 80ies and i made some percussion, dance & guitar course there - nice experience and friendly people.

Baila! ;-) y saludos ...
Ralf

P.S. I will put another song here in the forum soon in that style

Re: Bolero Semitriste - Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - 06/07/20 02:47 AM

Thank you very much, I really like to explore possibilities of instruments, always new challenge & inspiration... Greetings from Munich!