Cuban Bolero guitar quartet REAL Style

Composed & played by me in Lockdown Munich City

Dedicated to the great Cuban Boleros - I played:

Clarinet 62 er Noblet/Paris
Keilwerth Alto
GB 200 Jazzguitar
Camps Concierto Flamenca

Presonus Studio One DAW
This is excellent. Very professional sound, and just a pleasure to listen to. I would love to hear this on a good HiFi, but sadly I don't have one right now - hopefully some of the other members hear can give that a try.
Very nice. A pleasure to listen to.
Lovely reedy tone from the clarinet.
Nice.
Guten Tag!

Es freut mich Sie kennen zu lernen! Ich bin Amerikanner, aber wohnte ich fast 12 Jahren im Deutschland - nicht zu viet von Kaiserslautern.

This is very pretty. I agree with Ray's comment about the clarinet. This is very nice! I truly enjoyed my listen!

Wishing you the best. Be safe ...

Alan
Thank you all for your friendly comments! Good for me to get response for my kind of music!

... my clarinet is from 1962 & is a sweet Instrument!

Pardon my english please & stay safe!
Beautiful piece of music. Love the clarinet. Lovely tone. Super backtrack. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing more of your music
Hi Salsito, muy bueno. Enjoyed a lot, music from my homeland. Nice playing.

Mike B.
Lot of talent there, Monsieur Multi-Instrumentalist! Really enjoyed every minute of it.
Hola, Mike,

I tried to play in cuban style ... and it is a big compliment for me when a native cuban likes my music ... thanks!

We've been in Cuba many times since the 80ies and i made some percussion, dance & guitar course there - nice experience and friendly people.

Baila! ;-) y saludos ...
Ralf

P.S. I will put another song here in the forum soon in that style
Thank you very much, I really like to explore possibilities of instruments, always new challenge & inspiration... Greetings from Munich!
© PG Music Forums