PG Music Home
Posted By: Derochette Good morning my love - 06/24/20 06:05 PM
Hi the nice members

Biab is really a great tool. I would like to thank its designers but also its contributors who have submitted very well done demos.

For this composition, I referred to a midi demo from Biab (style emerald). So I don't have the authorship of this song, because it's a remix. I would like to personally thank its creator because it allowed me to embellish its creation and to dedicate this remix to my lovely wife Martine (see her picture).

This remixed song, I called it "good morning my love". I think I have highlighted this piece

The track demo bpm 70 included the following tracks:

Strings1: Instrument: Gm2 49/2 60e Strings replace by Vst Spitfire Chamber strings
Strings2: instrument 47 orchestral strings replace by Vst Spitfire Chamber Strings
Strings 3 instrument 50 slow strings replace by Vst Spitfire Chamber Strings
Warm Pad: instrument 90 pad- warm (slow) replace by Vst Spitfire Chamber Strings
Piano: instrument 1 acoustic piano replace by e-instrument piano

I added
Drums realdrums = popwaltzEven8
Realtrack Cello: 2557 Cello Background ShowWalz Sw85

More tubbells
Eastwest Choir

Everything was remixed in studio one 4 and ozone9

If you have the time or the desire, please let me know your comments

Soudcloud link

Good morning my love
https://soundcloud.com/user-318966631/good-morning-my-love

Best regard
Dero13 alias JaniJackFlash
Posted By: Birchwood Re: Good morning my love - 06/24/20 06:33 PM
Hello Dero, or Jani,

I enjoyed your nice song. It is a moody melody! I agree with you that BiaB is a very nice tool to make our music/songs on.
Is this your first participation on this forum, or was I blind?

I have a few things about the way you mixed your song. I think the cello and piano are fighting with each other for space. They are a bit to loud in relation to your other instruments. The same with the strings. They sound a bit sharp. It's a matter of tweaking, I think.
But as I said these are minor things.

Well done!
Hans
Posted By: Derochette Re: Good morning my love - 06/25/20 04:32 AM
Hello Birchwood,
Thank you for passing and your comments regarding the mixing. I will rework this composition based on your observations. I'm new to this forum, I don't know the rules yet, but I've already posted two rondo of love and sobrittle earth compos. I will also discover you.

Friendly

Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Good morning my love - 06/25/20 10:41 AM
Beautifully melodic in so many ways, and with a powerful, yet unassuming delivery of the strings arrangements.

A lot to enjoy about the entire production.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Good morning my love - 06/25/20 10:42 AM
Dero,

It is a very nice piece.

The piano seems to be your main melody instrument, so the strings seem a little to loud in comparison...if they were a bit softer, they would support your piano better (I think).

I enjoyed the music.

fj
Posted By: Derochette Re: Good morning my love - 06/25/20 11:33 AM
Hi Videotrack,
It is true that the variations of the strings are very basic and the tablecloth line should be less monocord. I'll see what I can do about it.

Hi floyd jane,
You point to a weakness of this composition. The strings must be reviewed in the pianoroll. Not only should the bars of the chords be better superimposed and overlap to give a less synthetic resonance, but also the volume should be revised.

A big thank you to both of you

Friendly
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: Good morning my love - 06/26/20 04:43 AM
Very nice work, you have some nice sampled instruments to work with there. Enjoyed those Spitfire Strings. No critiques here, it flowed real nice for me.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Good morning my love - 06/26/20 10:07 AM
I enjoyed the listen. Love a good piano rendition. I agree with folks that the strings need to back off a bit. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Good morning my love - 06/27/20 11:31 AM
Welcome Dero13. I like that JaniJackFlash name too. Man, you are going to have so much fun with this Band in a Box. Keep posting your progress. The tune is very interesting and I like your choice of instruments. The suggestions here about the mixing will rocket your music to a higher level.
Posted By: Derochette Re: Good morning my love - 06/28/20 11:49 AM
Hello TuneMonger,
I'm glad you like this component thank you for your comment.

Hello MusicStudent,
Your remarks join the others on this composition. I will review the strings both in volume and in their articulation. Thank you for your visit.

Hello Babymusic,
I'm glad you like the name janijackflash and the composition. As you say, it is important to have the opinion of other composers to be able to progress. Thank you also for your welcome message. I was late but I will not threaten to audition your compositions because I made it a point of honor to discover the talents of people who are kind enough to post a post on my compositions.

Thanks again to all three of you

Posted By: dcuny Re: Good morning my love - 06/28/20 01:53 PM
Nice. I thought the choir was especially pretty, but... no french horns? wink

A pleasant arrangement.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Good morning my love - 07/01/20 09:34 PM
Very pretty music!! Well done!! The catalysts for many of my songs begins with the BIAB demos.....just need that spark to start the fire! Enjoyed this! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Bawb Re: Good morning my love - 07/03/20 08:02 PM
Hi Dero13,

Thanks for posting such a soothing piece. Very well done and played. It sounds as if it would be quite at home on one of the CD's I used to buy to relax to...
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Good morning my love - 07/04/20 12:26 PM
Lovely and you received some IMO excellent mix suggestions.

We enjoyed it!

BTW, chord structures are not subject to copyright (only lyrics and melodies) so if I understood you correctly you own it.

J&B
Posted By: Derochette Re: Good morning my love - 07/04/20 04:52 PM
Hi biab members,

Thanks to Dcuny,Greg Johnson, Bawb and the great team Janice and Bud,

I want to thank you for your always positive and encouraging comments. In recent times, I have had a little run-of-the-mill related to health problems in my family members and this is the reason why I abandoned my listening with the nice members who were kind enough to testify. a comment on my compositions. I still want to apologize for this lack of politeness but now everything comes into the normal course of life and I will be able to listen to your latest compositions.

Friendly

Dero13 as JaniJackFlash
© PG Music Forums