PG Music Home
Posted By: furry Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/21/20 10:33 PM
Hopefully this piece of utter nonsense will raise a few smiles & chuckles. We had more comments on facebook than for any other recording since we started doin the lockdown videos. Kay was deliberately singing badly to add to the effect grin

Posted By: dcuny Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/22/20 03:35 AM
Yee-haw!

laugh
Posted By: CeeBee Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/22/20 05:00 AM
That moustache suits you Graham. Looks like you were having fun. laugh
Posted By: furry Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/22/20 05:27 PM
Yee ha back at ya Dave
Posted By: furry Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/22/20 09:05 PM
Originally Posted By: CeeBee
That moustache suits you Graham. Looks like you were having fun. laugh

Thanks Chris, used to have a moustache, but there was fleas in it rofl. We had a blast doin that
Posted By: Scott C Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/22/20 09:09 PM
Graham that was awesome. I was chuckling before I even started the video. Very cool outfits you two.
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/22/20 10:34 PM
Loved the arpeggio's, your accent "grunts"--fun all the way around!
Posted By: edshaw Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/22/20 10:57 PM
Might win an Oscar, you can never tale.
Posted By: furry Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/23/20 06:03 AM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Graham that was awesome. I was chuckling before I even started the video. Very cool outfits you two.

Thanks Scott, we had to stifle ourselves from laughing a few times
Posted By: furry Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/24/20 05:49 AM
Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Loved the arpeggio's, your accent "grunts"--fun all the way around!

It sure was fun, thanks for watching and the comment
Posted By: furry Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/24/20 11:22 AM
Originally Posted By: edshaw
Might win an Oscar, you can never tale.

More like a rotten tomato ED ROFL
Posted By: Birchwood Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/24/20 11:40 AM
Hi Furry,

A feet tapper, definitly!
And it feeds the idea trying to get my wife singing one of my songs. She doesn't dare to and cannot sing, but when I hear Kay's doing her best to ruin my ears (what's left of them), my wife has the moral duty to do her utmost. You did it, Yee ha!

Brilliant!
Hans
Posted By: Birchwood Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/24/20 12:20 PM
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Furry,

And it feeds the idea trying to get my wife singing one of my songs. She doesn't dare to and cannot sing, but when I hear Kay's doing her best to ruin my ears (what's left of them), my wife has the moral duty to do her utmost. You did it, Yee ha!

Brilliant!
Hans

And of course I was only making jokes about the singing of Kay and my wife. In reality I think Kay was singing the stars out of the sky. I just became sooo jealous my wife refuses to sing with me. In that sense I think I was way too blunt. That is a Dutch weak point, so excuse me, if I have offended someone. Never meant to. Especially not to Kay, that sweet rocking lady behind that mustache-man!

Have a nice day,
Hans
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/24/20 02:53 PM
Well sheriff, this was a fun listen indeed!

Mike B.
Posted By: furry Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/24/20 05:05 PM
Hi Furry,

Brilliant!
Hans

And of course I was only making jokes about the singing of Kay and my wife. In reality I think Kay was singing the stars out of the sky. I just became sooo jealous my wife refuses to sing with me. In that sense I think I was way too blunt. That is a Dutch weak point, so excuse me, if I have offended someone. Never meant to. Especially not to Kay, that sweet rocking lady behind that mustache-man!

Have a nice day,
Hans

==Hans, thanks so much my friend, no offence taken at all
Posted By: Birchwood Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/25/20 10:29 AM
Hi Graham,

You think Kay would like to sing a sweet song in a modest tempo, with you on the accordeon (no mustache, but looking serious)?
You had some of those sweet sounding songs some time ago. I only don't know if they have lyrics.
I am serious about this request, because I think she can touch that snare to people with her voice. Only let her sing in front and you in the back.
Think about it or tell me I'm crazy.
I hope to hear from you,

Hans
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/28/20 02:39 PM
Hahaha! Hope y'all weren't really acting naturally! But you sure looked liked you
were having fun.

We did!

J&B
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Act naturally ...Kind of.. - 07/28/20 02:44 PM
Yep... that put a big smile on my face.

I remember one of my cousins was learning to play one of those things and since I was taking piano lessons at the time .... well, I figured wrong....

smile
© PG Music Forums